You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bulgaria Away Sep 3rd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 11:52am
Ticket Portal now open for applications Hug
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Submitted applications for Bosnia and Belfast on 17th February and have still not heard back.  So much for the new FAI...
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:08pm

Is anyone actually travelling for this game (never mind bothering to apply for tickets) wherever it ends up being played? Confused

I'm surprised the FAI are taking ticket applications considering the circumstances. I've already written off this trip and I'm not holding out any hope on getting to Bratislava or Helsinki in October. Cry
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Submitted applications for Bosnia and Belfast on 17th February and have still not heard back.  So much for the new FAI...
Very strange, I have my tickets sitting here. They issued one for both outcomes. Very efficient I must sayClap
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Very strange, I have my tickets sitting here. They issued one for both outcomes. Very efficient I must sayClap
All you need now is to be able to travel to said games...easier said than done when DFA are still advising against non-essential travel abroad.  

...And no, I don't think they would count supporting the national football team as 'essential travel'. 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

All you need now is to be able to travel to said games...easier said than done when DFA are still advising against non-essential travel abroad.  

...And no, I don't think they would count supporting the national football team as 'essential travel'. 
Well I’ll just have to disagree with DFA, International duty is very much essential and I have a 100% Superfan attendance to maintain. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:33pm

Well I’ll just have to disagree with DFA, International duty is very much essential and I have a 100% Superfan attendance to maintain. 
Fair enough, well you'll also have the travel insurance company to deal with if anything does happen to ya (God forbid). Good luck with that.  LOL

Edited by ConorMac77 - 12 Aug 2020 at 12:34pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:42pm

Fair enough, well you'll also have the travel insurance company to deal with if anything does happen to ya (God forbid). Good luck with that.  LOL
Be grand, sure I’m an Irish fan on the lash, everyone loves us
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:44pm
May the force be with you Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:50pm

I was chatting to a nun on a train from Paris who told me she thinks we're all c*nts. 

Edited by Lostandfound - 12 Aug 2020 at 12:51pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:51pm

I was chatting to a nun on a train from Paris who told she thinks we're all c*nts. 
Theres always one...
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:55pm

It's hard work watching Ireland so could be sanctioned yet.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Do we know when UEFA are due to meet to decide on this venue?

Assume they probably have to disucss with the FAI and Government to see what countries our squad are allowed to go to and if its reversed to Dublin can Bulgaria come here without the 14 day isolation ?

Either way I dont expect we'll be allowed in this side of Christmas to away games. I read the German leagues are looking at 40% capacity in stadiums and no away fans
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

It's hard work watching Ireland so could be sanctioned yet.

You were unfortunate enough to watch 90 minutes of that go ahead there and skip 14 days isolation we won't prolong your suffering 
musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 10:07pm
How likely is this game to go ahead? There was talk two weeks ago of them moving it to Dublin but haven’t heard anything since then. 

If it goes ahead, does the team have an exemption from quarantine when they get back so they can play the next game with Finland?

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2020 at 10:45pm
Decision this week I'd say. Good chance it might be moved to Hungary a la Dundalk's CL game. Find out soon enough 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 9:30am
UEFA are due to announce this week that all September NL games will be behind closed doors. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2020 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

UEFA are due to announce this week that all September NL games will be behind closed doors. 
Well, blow me over with a feather! Shocked

Edited by ConorMac77 - 17 Aug 2020 at 10:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic