You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bulgaria Away Sep 3rd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Ticket Portal now open for applications Hug

Submitted applications for Bosnia and Belfast on 17th February and have still not heard back.  So much for the new FAI...
Very strange, I have my tickets sitting here. They issued one for both outcomes. Very efficient I must sayClap
All you need now is to be able to travel to said games...easier said than done when DFA are still advising against non-essential travel abroad.  

...And no, I don't think they would count supporting the national football team as 'essential travel'. 
Well I’ll just have to disagree with DFA, International duty is very much essential and I have a 100% Superfan attendance to maintain. 
Fair enough, well you'll also have the travel insurance company to deal with if anything does happen to ya (God forbid). Good luck with that.  LOL
Be grand, sure I’m an Irish fan on the lash, everyone loves us

I was chatting to a nun on a train from Paris who told me she thinks we're all c*nts. 

Edited by Lostandfound - 12 Aug 2020 at 12:51pm
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:44pm
May the force be with you Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:42pm

Submitted applications for Bosnia and Belfast on 17th February and have still not heard back.  So much for the new FAI...
Very strange, I have my tickets sitting here. They issued one for both outcomes. Very efficient I must sayClap
All you need now is to be able to travel to said games...easier said than done when DFA are still advising against non-essential travel abroad.  

...And no, I don't think they would count supporting the national football team as 'essential travel'. 
Well I’ll just have to disagree with DFA, International duty is very much essential and I have a 100% Superfan attendance to maintain. 
Fair enough, well you'll also have the travel insurance company to deal with if anything does happen to ya (God forbid). Good luck with that.  LOL
Be grand, sure I’m an Irish fan on the lash, everyone loves us
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:33pm

Edited by ConorMac77 - 12 Aug 2020 at 12:34pm
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:26pm

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:23pm

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:18pm

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:08pm

Is anyone actually travelling for this game (never mind bothering to apply for tickets) wherever it ends up being played? Confused

I'm surprised the FAI are taking ticket applications considering the circumstances. I've already written off this trip and I'm not holding out any hope on getting to Bratislava or Helsinki in October. Cry
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:02pm

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 11:52am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 10:38am
Do we know when UEFA are due to meet to decide on this venue?

Jasonic View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 11:54pm
600 cases a day in Poland currently...nothing gonna happen there
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 5:57pm
Hungary, Greece, Cyprus and Poland have put themselves forward as potential neutral hubs.

Presumably if our game is moved Greece or Hungary would be the likely venue

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Tyronebhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyronebhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 5:24pm
Just cancelled hotels for this, Finland and Wales. No flights booked due to situation. Can't see fans getting into these games or the ones in Dublin. Was holding off but was time to bite bullet. Can't see any real travel until next year at earliest. Cry
Northmen, Southmen, Comrades All
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 1:44pm
Irish Times suggesting the home and away fixtures against Bulgaria might be switched around as another possibility 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 06 Aug 2020 at 1:45pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 1:41pm
Yep. No chance this game is getting played in Bulgaria 

Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 1:34pm
if i was to put a bet on it then i'd say this game will be in Germany and half of the Bulgaria squad will be allowed travel 
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2020 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

UEFA are having a meeting today about Nations League fixtures but everything is subject to change id say even down to cancellation week before.
Cheers
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic