You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 724725726727728 839>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Did many on here get the jab via the GP.  I still haven't received by Covid cert in the post. Ive been on hold here for 2 hours trying to get through to the HSE 🤬🤬🤬
I had to wait 5 hours on hold. So did my wife. Was told on Thursday I’d have it soon, it’s in the system. Still no email, nothing in the post. Travelling to Belgium tomorrow. An absolute sh*tshow.

Was 3 hours on hold this morning before they simply hung up on me. Joke
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Just got the text for my second dose of Pfizer for this Friday but it's only 2 weeks today since the first. Is it not meant to be 4 weeks? not complaining, just curious.

Thats great news. I'm on Pfizer also 9 days since 1st so hopefully not too far behind
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 6:12pm
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 6:52pm
The publicans really had a big dilemma on whether to open fully to the vaccinated or not earn a decent living keep the Government support or stay closed and potentially alienate other customers the anti vaxers really are significant enough number.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 7:06pm
My recommendation to publicans is open the f**k up, let's be honest it's not going to be policed by the HSE. I can imagine someone from the HSE coming into some pubs looking for the lads vaccine passport, they'd be ran out of the pub. Publicans have to think of their livelihood they have done their bit.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

This is progress

Hopefully they do similar re deaths 
Finally a bit of sense. Unfortunately, sense doesn't sell papers or generate internet traffic, just scaremongering from inflated figures. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

The publicans really had a big dilemma on whether to open fully to the vaccinated or not earn a decent living keep the Government support or stay closed and potentially alienate other customers the anti vaxers really are significant enough number.

Are they?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Are they?

I think so yes pushing 66% of adults vaccinated last time I checked but there's still a considerable noisy nutcases criticising pubs today from what I seen albeit online.
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 8:40pm

Are they?

I think so yes pushing 66% of adults vaccinated last time I checked but there's still a considerable noisy nutcases criticising pubs today from what I seen albeit online.
just shy of 80% 16yo+ have had a vaccine - the majority of the other 20% waiting for their turn and the majority of the rest are hesitant imho as have had the virus. The Anti vaccine brigade are a tiny number of people.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 9:09pm

Are they?

3.4 million people have had at least one dose, most of the rest are waiting. As was said above, anti vaccine numbers are tiny in real world terms. 

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

My recommendation to publicans is open the f**k up, let's be honest it's not going to be policed by the HSE. I can imagine someone from the HSE coming into some pubs looking for the lads vaccine passport, they'd be ran out of the pub. Publicans have to think of their livelihood they have done their bit.

Agreed...In a couple of weeks I would imagine there will be there will be a lot of pubs not bothered with the whole charade. Who is in charge of policing it anyway?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:06pm

Are they?

3.4 million people have had at least one dose, most of the rest are waiting. As was said above, anti vaccine numbers are tiny in real world terms. 

You mean to tell me that Gary Dempsey is spouting nonsense??
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:15pm

I see a few boozers round my way have been receiving threats from the Anti vaccine/ lockdown crowd.
The Gardai advised them to come off social media and stop taking booking. 
El Puto Amo
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I see a few boozers round my way have been receiving threats from the Anti vaccine/ lockdown crowd.

Why sure what wud they do anyway 
I love beer gardens
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Agreed...In a couple of weeks I would imagine there will be there will be a lot of pubs not bothered with the whole charade. Who is in charge of policing it anyway?

Your prob both right but if it was my pub if you had yournpass you get in if you dont walk on. Its not that hard. There will be more than enough customers to go round who are vaccinated. The last thing we all need is publicans just ignoring it all and outbreaks all over the place. The same publicans who are quick to go on radio to profess they can be trusted with regulations. 
I love beer gardens
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:39pm
Got Jansen lunchtime Saturday and had the cert at 6am this morning. Credit where credit is due.

There’s a fine line for pubs. You’ll have some of the public out there that’ll be hesitant about going to pubs especially if publicans bend the rules. But what percentage of their revenue do that cohort make up? Probably very little. In any case there’ll be very few not vaccinated in a couple of weeks/recovered so probably a mute point. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Which wans?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2021 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Are they?

You mean to tell me that Gary Dempsey is spouting nonsense??
Conan Byrne pulling him up on Twitter Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 724725726727728 839>
  Share Topic