You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 660661662663664 839>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by TigerRoll TigerRoll wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Sounds like the AZ has the worst side effects of all the vaccines though? 

AZ has effects on its first dose, Pfizer second.

LOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

My neighbour had the moderna one yesterday and says he is dead today, feels like he was hit by a bus.

They are all designed to trigger an immune response in the body.

Everybody is different, some have little impact, others swear the first is the worst, others the second. 

It’s nothing compared to man flu tho. Id say it’s on par with pregnancy. 

ah here, Im all for equality and all that but even mentioning pregnancy or indeed child birth in the same sentence or breath as the much feared Man Flu is nonsense. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:57pm

LOL
The doc has spoken

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

LOL
The doc has spoken

Flying doctor ? Gday!!!!!!
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

My neighbour had the moderna one yesterday and says he is dead today, feels like he was hit by a bus.

Everybody is different, some have little impact, others swear the first is the worst, others the second. 

ah here, Im all for equality and all that but even mentioning pregnancy or indeed child birth in the same sentence or breath as the much feared Man Flu is nonsense. 

Jaysus sham, oul humour button turned off wha?
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:24pm
had the az there at 230, took no chances, into bed and order a Chinese takeaway .
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

I reckon you’ve picked Sham up wrong there Billy.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:31pm

had the az there at 230, took no chances, into bed and order a Chinese takeaway .

Did you go for the barbecued bat?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

His Oul sarcasm button is turned off wha
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 6:18pm
http://www.rte.ie/news/regional/2021/0505/1214005-longford-marquee-gardai/

2,000 sq foot marquee for a wedding. They should have put it up the morning of the wedding and they would have gotten away with it.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 6:59pm
There was a traveler wedding at a site near me 2 weeks ago. Folk traveled from the UK. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:25pm

C Murphy good to hear you got your vaccine, I thought from your post your were curled up in heap at home but you're in work Ermm

Yep made it to work but then again i have not taken a sick day for around 25 years ( not joking ) so take it i was quite bad . 

Now to cut a long story short it seems those who have got the AZ vaccine at work the people who have had a really bad time are smokers on the whole , some real horror stories with it . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

C Murphy good to hear you got your vaccine, I thought from your post your were curled up in heap at home but you're in work Ermm

Yep made it to work but then again i have not taken a sick day for around 25 years ( not joking ) so take it i was quite bad . 

Now to cut a long story short it seems those who have got the AZ vaccine at work the people who have had a really bad time are smokers on the whole , some real horror stories with it . 

I know about 20 people who have had the AZ vaccine, all different ages and some fit and healthy and some not. It affects everyone differently, it’s a bit like Covid in that it doesn’t discriminate.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 05 May 2021 at 7:30pm
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

There was a traveler wedding at a site near me 2 weeks ago. Folk traveled from the UK. 
Was your site invited? 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:37pm

Side point but I don’t understand people who think this a good thing. Sick days are as much to protect staff from you as for you to recuperate. People using it as a badge of honour is weird. 

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:38pm

I know about 20 people who have had the AZ vaccine, all different ages and some fit and healthy and some not. It affects everyone differently, it’s a bit like Covid in that it doesn’t discriminate.
It's a fecker Bren i can tell yer , found that Nurofen plus really makes it better for around 5 hours then i head south again , look i am still only taking about 30 hours .
I rememeber long time ago i got a hepititus jab and i was ill for 9 days and my arm was about 3 times the size , now of course the doc said it looks like you have a bit of a reaction to that jab , yer don't say .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 7:55pm

His Oul sarcasm button is turned off wha

LOLEmbarrassed
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Was your site invited? 
No never got the invite the bastards!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 660661662663664 839>
  Share Topic