You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 839>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 6:25pm
who are you quoting Sid
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

85 cases

We dead Dead

Is it not from the building site and also a meat factory in Kildare?
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 6:40pm

who are you quoting Sid
It's a general, representative summing up of very real idiotic opinion, which hs obviously been voiced most visibly online but is also highly visible in traditional media, eg. Mary Kenny 

There are a lot of people out there with very stupid opinions

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 6:41pm
A lot of the 85 derived from clusters and a factory it seems. This is the way things will be for the foreseeable. Don't let medias hyperbole paralyze anybody with fear. If, we are led to believe the recent outbreaks are affecting younger people it's unlikely to overwhelm the hospital service. 6 in hospitals nationwide st the moment.
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
WillieB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I always knew this piss made people sick

Image result for corona

Combine this with some Vodka and you got the ultimate anti-mask Karen.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

85 cases

We dead Dead

Is it not from the building site and also a meat factory in Kildare?
Meat factory in Naas & Direct Provision centre in Newbridge Account for pretty much all of Kildares cases 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 9:34pm
Hoping the pubs open come the 10th anyway. I'm sure government mindset is gearing towards keeping numbers low for school opening but I can't see how much longer they can leave this sector closed.

Could see pubs opening the 10th but nightclubs staying closed.

Was in the bleeding horse Monday after a meal for a few drinks. Two of us had to buy chips and dessert which wasn't really touched. Seems like a waste of food.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 9:42pm
what nightclubs even exist anymore?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 10:38pm

what nightclubs even exist anymore?

Diceys i thought might be open with spacing but it's closed.
Could coppers and them open again?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 10:52pm
Personally i hope the pubs remain closed for now. More important things. I'd like a mad night out as much as anyone but look around in all countries. Whats the first thing to be shut down once an outbreak occurs? Nightlife. We all know what pubs will be like when people get drunk. Lets not kid ourselves.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2020 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Personally i hope the pubs remain closed for now. More important things. I'd like a mad night out as much as anyone but look around in all countries. Whats the first thing to be shut down once an outbreak occurs? Nightlife. We all know what pubs will be like when people get drunk. Lets not kid ourselves.

See that's the problem. A mad night out. If pubs open it shouldn't be considered a free for all. Proper social distancing and sticking to the guidelines. Throw anyone out who isn't keeping to this if needs be.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 12:00am
The pubs are already open. It's gone back to normal. Every local pub I know is charging people nine euro entry and is giving two pints instead of food. Some pubs are giving out finger food. I know of one that is handing out empty pizza boxes as you walk in the door.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

The pubs are already open. It's gone back to normal. Every local pub I know is charging people nine euro entry and is giving two pints instead of food. Some pubs are giving out finger food. I know of one that is handing out empty pizza boxes as you walk in the door.

I cant say i know any of these.  Must be different where u are.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 12:17am

What part of the country are you in ?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 12:20am

See that's the problem. A mad night out. If pubs open it shouldn't be considered a free for all. Proper social distancing and sticking to the guidelines. Throw anyone out who isn't keeping to this if needs be.

And thats likely to happen is it? Proper social distancing and sticking to the guidlines? Get real man, wont happen
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 12:32am

And thats likely to happen is it? Proper social distancing and sticking to the guidlines? Get real man, wont happen
In my local on a Friday night the age profile is between 30 and 75, so not a mad night out crowd. Much the same on Saturday. Can't really generalise in this country with the urban/semi urban/rural lay of the land. On saying that I'm rarely in before 11pm...

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 31 Jul 2020 at 12:36am
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Cork. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2020 at 7:14am

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Cork. 
That empty Pizza Box story in Coughlans was a social media wind up Jackal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 296297298299300 839>
  Share Topic