You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 839>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 8:59am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

No deaths in Spain for the 2nd day in a row

you will have those budgie smugglers on in no time in Benidorm Dinny 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 10:17am
So Bozo Johnson is now going take back control of the virus!!

FFS
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

No deaths in Spain for the 2nd day in a row

you will have those budgie smugglers on in no time in Benidorm Dinny 

would Ireland not be grouped with the UK because of the common travel area and not still be banned ?

would be funny if they suggested greeks need to quarantine given their 300 deaths against the uk's soon to be 67000

Edited by Newryrep - 03 Jun 2020 at 10:33am
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 1:04pm
Bozo said during Question Time this afternoon that he's very proud of the governments record on the virus.

So he's not bothered about the 60,000 deaths in the UK then!

Edited by Double Maxim - 03 Jun 2020 at 1:07pm
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 1:29pm
The Coronavirus is like the LOI now. The Premier Legaue of deaths get's all the coverage, Italy and Spain were at one time the biggest 
It would damage this forums' reputation
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 1:43pm
Bojo kicked all over the park by Starmer yet again today in Parliament. Had to admit to a lot of damaging stuff. He and his toadies must dread Wednesdays and PMQs but it's great theatre.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 1:47pm
Starmer did f**k all. Johnson is just clueless. Starmer is a waste of a suit. A pound shop Blair. He pops up once a week to show he is better at debating than an idiot and then disappears again. No mention of Cummings either. 
No wonder the Tory press love him, he is exactly what they want from a Labour leader.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 6:48pm
Someone said that BOJO had an ear piece today with Dom C in his ear ................
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Someone said that BOJO had an ear piece today with Dom C in his ear ................
He must be tiny.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 8:17pm
Despatches on Ch four at 21.00 tonight. Did Britain get covid 19 wrong?

Should be a good watch.
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 3:00am
Would ya be bothering on a melting hot day waiting in the car for McDonalds? The whole road is being held up, out of the way fatties!

Edited by Jackal - 04 Jun 2020 at 3:00am
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Would ya be bothering on a melting hot day waiting in the car for McDonalds? The whole road is being held up, out of the way fatties!

I did it once a couple days after it opened but only  because  I was being a good husband and father and they wanted one. Got me 45 minutes to myself to listen to a podcast.

The food was horrible.
I'm not really a fan of the food, much prefer suoermacs or even Burger King.  
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 9:37am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

I did it once a couple days after it opened but only  because  I was being a good husband and father and they wanted one. Got me 45 minutes to myself to listen to a podcast.

The food was horrible.
I'm not really a fan of the food, much prefer suoermacs or even Burger King.  

This is a much underrated motivation. I was in Bushy park last weekend and the queue for the ice cream van was mad. I was wondering why anyone would bother but then I saw the haggered looking parents standing there peacefully as their kids were running around causing havoc elsewhere and it all made sense. A tour around Afghanistan would be appealing in such circumstances. 

Edited by MC Hammered - 04 Jun 2020 at 9:38am
El Puto Amo
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 9:49am
Give it about 10 days and the McDonalds demand will return to normal.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 9:58am
The bit I don't understand is that the food is so bland. It shows the power of advertising. Any community chip shop, no matter how bad, will give you a better burger. Rustlers would give you a better burger, yet people queue for this!?
I go about once a year, usually when drunk or hungover in Liverpool Street or King's Cross on a Sunday, as there are few options,  and it reminds me why I never choose to eat it. Last time I f**ked it all in the bin and hung on for a kebab on the way home.

I also believe that if you paid fifty people to queue, for no reason at all, you would have another few hundred join them within an hour, without so much as a question!
foggy.nelson View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foggy.nelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 10:15am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The bit I don't understand is that the food is so bland. It shows the power of advertising. Any community chip shop, no matter how bad, will give you a better burger. Rustlers would give you a better burger, yet people queue for this!?
I go about once a year, usually when drunk or hungover in Liverpool Street or King's Cross on a Sunday, as there are few options,  and it reminds me why I never choose to eat it. Last time I f**ked it all in the bin and hung on for a kebab on the way home.

I also believe that if you paid fifty people to queue, for no reason at all, you would have another few hundred join them within an hour, without so much as a question!

Its pretty addictive (probably loaded with sugar and salt) I used have one maybe once a week, sometimes even more, usually for comfort food or something, like coming offf a long shift or whatever.

I remember in 2017 I set myself a goal of staying off mcdonalds until after the Georgia away game (3 or 4months) and after maybe a month I had no desire to have one. Like you I very rarely have one anymore 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 10:40am
I have heard it is addictive, but given they haven't been open for weeks surely they have been weaned off?
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2020 at 10:41am
Got a drive-tru Burger King last week, like above it was just to keep the kids happy. The food was horrid. The burgers were like they were made by Stevie Wonder. 
Some people just deserve a slap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 839>
  Share Topic