You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 749750751752753 839>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 8:48am
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Looks like the lifting of the restrictions due for the 22nd October will not be happening. Load of Bollocks at this stage esp with the public buying into the vaccine rollout. Could be mid 2022 by the time the remaining restrictions will be lifted 

It's never gonna get better than now. Open up, time to live

Im not totally sure but i have a feeling this contradicts your previous?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 9:10am
Would be a bit frustrating.  Vaccine was supposed to be our way out of this and we are at 95% or something. 

I'd day they will keep the vaccine certs for indoor dining and clubs which then might push another few thousand to get the vaccine but doubt it would make that big of difference to the hospital numbers  
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 9:10am
Re covid vaccine jabs I got my booster earlier in the week and no ill affects.
Thats three jabs I've received and not one side effect thankfully.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 9:36am
The indoor stuff should only be for vaccinated people. Opening up 22nd completely is gonna cram the hospitals again
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 9:55am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Looks like the lifting of the restrictions due for the 22nd October will not be happening. Load of Bollocks at this stage esp with the public buying into the vaccine rollout. Could be mid 2022 by the time the remaining restrictions will be lifted 

This lad was the biggest panic merchant. Reminded me of Gill from the Simpsons. 
AKA pedantic kunt
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Not sure what's happened this forum recently, "this lad" , look back through my posts yes I was panicked at the start but always said vaccination has to send us back to normal. I have been fully open about my bipolar and anxiety on this forum and have done years of counselling and have helped numerous people out on this forum in private with their own personal issues. Not sure if it's due to covid but the difference in this forum from years ago is something else, this used to be a fun supportive place. I have met numerous people on this forum at various games years ago but I'm done with this place now, too much of a "kliq" feel about it. 
Whacha gonna do
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 11:58am

Not sure what's happened this forum recently, "this lad" , look back through my posts yes I was panicked at the start but always said vaccination has to send us back to normal. I have been fully open about my bipolar and anxiety on this forum and have done years of counselling and have helped numerous people out on this forum in private with their own personal issues. Not sure if it's due to covid but the difference in this forum from years ago is something else, this used to be a fun supportive place. I have met numerous people on this forum at various games years ago but I'm done with this place now, too much of a "kliq" feel about it. 

Don't go Hulk you are great criac Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 12:03pm
Don’t worry about Baldrick HH, he’s a d**k.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I'm not worried.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

I'm not worried.

LOLLOL
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 3:23pm

I had no clue of your mental health challenges. Best of luck and apologies.  
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 3:35pm

I had no clue of your mental health challenges. Best of luck and apologies.  

I think you can be forgiven for that in fairness. I have no recollection of Hulk discussing anxiety or his bi polar. 

Regarding the fun and supportive place Hulk, i see no change. I reckon your own anxiety and covid has perhaps made you see the place a little differently. I dont think you have been posting in a light hearted, jovial fashion too often (cant say for certain though). i.e. your posts on Callum Robinson were totally out of order but that's just my opinion. 

Either way, best of luck and hope you dont quit the forum Thumbs Up

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 5:20pm
Even if restrictions fully end, I would be in favour of keeping mask mandates for going shopping or travelling on public transport for the foreseeable future. It'll probably save lives in the winter among the elderly.  

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:27pm
I was in Budapest for 4 days and no one was wearing masks.
Airports, shopping centres, restaurants - literally no one.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

why am I not surprised to hear this
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Did you wear one HB ? 

I plan to be in the UK soon and i will wear one on transport and in and out of shops , just habit maybe but i don't want Covid .
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 7:19pm
Also fair play for those who said sorry to Hulk , hang in there Hulk Hug
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2021 at 7:38pm

Baldick?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 749750751752753 839>
  Share Topic