You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 839>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

How you feeling DM?

Still in the main mild symptoms though the shortness in breath is getting worse.

Thanks for kindly asking most appreciated.

Best wishes brother, hopefully the worst is over in a couple days
Whacha gonna do
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

How you feeling DM?

Still in the main mild symptoms though the shortness in breath is getting worse.

Thanks for kindly asking most appreciated.

Best wishes brother, hopefully the worst is over in a couple days

Thank you there really are some fantastic people on this forum.

Thumbs Up
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2021 at 8:59pm
Hopefully be grand lads!

I had it a few months ago before the jabs were being offered to my age group. Was in bed for a week straight with the flu like symptoms. Lost me taste and smell. Cough wasnt too bad but the tight chest was awful and had me very worried.

By about day 9 or 10 I was starting to come around.

Ive 'long covid' ever since thou now and it has me proper f**ked.

Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:17pm
I went to Spain last week and they are very strict with entry. Covid Certs, passenger locator forms etc. They have staff going around the airport telling people to have their mask cover their nose. The masks didn't appear mandatory on the flights.

There was one eejit on the flight alright going on about her refusal to get vaccinated etc. These people just shouldn't be allowed travel.

Edited by Jackal - 15 Sep 2021 at 12:21pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

I went to Spain last week and they are very strict with entry. Covid Certs, passenger locator forms etc. They have staff going around the airport telling people to have their mask cover their nose. 
One woman on our flight to Spain didn't have her Spanish QR code when she got to Malaga  and was taken away , not sure what happened to her . Now was this the fault of Ryan Air for not checking ? On the other hand they did ask me at the check in desk do you have your cert maybe that's them covered who knows .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I went to Spain last week and they are very strict with entry. Covid Certs, passenger locator forms etc. They have staff going around the airport telling people to have their mask cover their nose. 
One woman on our flight to Spain didn't have her Spanish QR code when she got to Malaga  and was taken away , not sure what happened to her . Now was this the fault of Ryan Air for not checking ? On the other hand they did ask me at the check in desk do you have your cert maybe that's them covered who knows .
I flew into Shannon and the Gardai would not let people pass passport control until they done the locator form. They had a computer set up for people to do it.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:31pm
Do you still need to do a PCR test 72 hrs before departure in Ireland and abroad before return?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Do you still need to do a PCR test 72 hrs before departure in Ireland and abroad before return?
You don't need a PCR test within the EU TJ , but you do need a QR code for where you will be flying to and when you return to Ireland
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:39pm

You don't need a PCR test within the EU TJ , but you do need a QR code for where you will be flying to and when you return to Ireland

The QR code to show you are vaccinated?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 12:40pm
Went into the office last week for team meetings for only the second time in a year, got word yesterday that one of my team has tested positive, I did an antigen test and feel fine so far so hoping I managed to avoid it. Think this will be the norm now.

Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 1:58pm

No, if you are vaccinated, you do a passenger locator form. The loopers still have to do a PCR test.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 2:16pm

No, if you are vaccinated, you do a passenger locator form. The loopers still have to do a PCR test.
TJ, Jackal has it .

What i have been told some are more tricky than others to complete .

Make sure you have all your info before you start it as you can't go back once you start some forms .
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 2:22pm

The QR code to show you are vaccinated?

Yeah vaccinated, right. It's to show your a sheeple chipped Gatessexbot
It would damage this forums' reputation
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 8:02pm
was on Liverpool last weekend , Covid ?  what covid ?  was like party central
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 8:50pm
46 year old DUP councillor died because of COVID - seems to be getting a lot sympathy the other side.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Was on a stag in Bournemouth the other weekend. Clubs open to 6am. Was like the while thing never happened. It was great
@AntrimMan85
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:04pm

The pics NR the pics
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2021 at 9:54pm

The pics NR the pics

LOLLOL
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 839>
  Share Topic