You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 733734735736737 839>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 12:33am
It's actually ridiculous thay nowhere is asking for the Covid Cert. What's the point of having all these rules?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I got send Pfizer today and already got the digital cert. Efficient. 

But question: can I dine indoors now I have a cert or need to wait a week? Initial info was you are considered fully vaxxed one week after 2nd dose
7 days from your 2nd jab....your cert will not be valid until them. I've been in a few places and have been asked to provide cert. 

Cheers. The info you get can be quite misleading. The nurse who jabbed me today said "you can use the vaccination card to indoor dine". I replied "can you, I need to wait 7 days though don't I?"
But she was like "no they are accepting them and you could go out this weekend".
Then even the mail with the covid cert said "this is the cert to prove you are fully vaccinated".. didnt see any small print or anything to say ***only considered fully vaccinated after 7 days
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 7:05am
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

It's actually ridiculous thay nowhere is asking for the Covid Cert. What's the point of having all these rules?
Nowhere? Have you been to every establishment? I’ve been in 2 boozers,1 asked 1 didn’t. 50% strike rate. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:01am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Nowhere? Have you been to every establishment? I’ve been in 2 boozers,1 asked 1 didn’t. 50% strike rate. 
Don’t waste your time with this clown
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:45am
Strange comment, been in four bars and scanned 4 times 100% Hit Rate
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:48am
Ive been to two pubs and one restaurant and all 3 asked for my cert.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:56am
Being to four places two had scanners, and two inspected it. No one hasn't checked it 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 9:59am
I see the report from Belfast on the pregnant women unvaccinated with the virus and having difficulties with labour.

Imagine your new born having to be isolated for 10 days after birth due to covid. Tough going. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 10:09am

Revels and where else?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 10:19am
That poster has a history of telling porkies.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 10:31am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Revels and where else?
YellowClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 10:58am

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Revels and where else?
YellowClap

very rarely drank in it pre-covid!
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 11:03am
Been in two places, one bar and was scanned second was a cafe and scanned and id’d. 

Edited by Sham157 - 06 Aug 2021 at 11:03am
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 12:42pm
outbreak in one local pub already .some pubs are not checking for covid certs despite their reps saying how great they are. Can’t blame the government for greed and stupidity.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

outbreak in one local pub already .some pubs are not checking for covid certs despite their reps saying how great they are. Can’t blame the government for greed and stupidity.

Would the QR cert have stopped the outbreak? Moving on there's going to be Covid cases. This indignation with every outbreak is pointless
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 1:28pm
yes it would as the people involved they had only one jab or none at all. Same thing in a cafe beside the hotel we stayed in your own county. The hotel was closed to non residents while the cafe did no checks was closed for 14 days during the heatwave. 

RTÉ still don’t seem to get the difference between indoor and outdoors . I was at many pubs for the last few months outdoors where there was more than 200 people present although in fairness they were strictly policed and checks on entry , no mingling or dancing.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

yes it would as the people involved they had only one jab or none at all. Same thing in a cafe beside the hotel we stayed in your own county. The hotel was closed to non residents while the cafe did no checks was closed for 14 days during the heatwave. 

RTÉ still don’t seem to get the difference between indoor and outdoors . I was at many pubs for the last few months outdoors where there was more than 200 people present although in fairness they were strictly policed and checks on entry , no mingling or dancing.

You weren't a certian pub in Kerry were bye any chance Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:30pm
no the opposite end .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 733734735736737 839>
  Share Topic