You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 728729730731732 839>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Trigboy 10 Trigboy 10 wrote:

[QUOTE=Baldrick]if anyone is looking to be controversial is you trying to say that the wedding protest is more justified than people
Supporting the BLM protests 😀😀😀😀
You’re the one moaning about the wedding protests I’m just saying you’ve no problem with the BLM protests so if people want to protest about wedding numbers that’s their business respect their right to protest aswell no matter how you think it comes across.

I didn’t say they should be banned from protesting.  They are free to Protest but I am also free to point out how tone deaf and out of touch and privileged it is.  Then you tried saying I was being controversial and you are the one comparing it to BLM which is laughable in the extreme.  You don’t have a point to make here at all.  
[/QUOTE) You don’t have a problem with BLM yet you do with weddings that’s your opinion! You are however controversial just look at your comments on the pubs reopening most normal people don’t hold your views. That’s why you give the impression it’s all just for a reaction 

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 28 Jul 2021 at 2:14pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Had 19 at my wedding in 2019. Ahead of the trend. 
Have to agree with Badie again as most people these days hate getting an invite in the post box .

So we 51 at ours and i wanted to cut 20 out of that but out voted hey that was 25 years ago when a small wedding was 300 Confused
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 2:23pm
 feel sorry for the bridezillas and those in 20s and 30s who are stuck in a rut, not working, can’t buy a house, can’t get married, start a family, etc with all this bo!!ox

Proportionality Shocked

At the same time, not being able to have a big wedding, must please most lads! I know id have loved getting married with no fuss! 

Edited by Wheelo - 28 Jul 2021 at 2:24pm
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 2:29pm

[QUOTE=Baldrick]if anyone is looking to be controversial is you trying to say that the wedding protest is more justified than people
You’re the one moaning about the wedding protests I’m just saying you’ve no problem with the BLM protests so if people want to protest about wedding numbers that’s their business respect their right to protest aswell no matter how you think it comes across.

I didn’t say they should be banned from protesting.  They are free to Protest but I am also free to point out how tone deaf and out of touch and privileged it is.  Then you tried saying I was being controversial and you are the one comparing it to BLM which is laughable in the extreme.  You don’t have a point to make here at all.  
[/QUOTE) You don’t have a problem with BLM yet you do with weddings that’s your opinion! You are however controversial just look at your comments on the pubs reopening most normal people don’t hold your views. That’s why you give the impression it’s all just for a reaction 

Trig there is only one person attempting to be controversial here and it’s not me.  BLM is a worldwide movement that has revived the support of millions of people and is there to highlight racism and injustices against people due to their race.  

The other is a protest about not being able to have 100 at your wedding rather than 50.   It’s laughable you would even compare them.  

Regarding pubs opening I am glad
They are open and I agree with what’s happening regarding their opening.  What did I say was controversial.   If I remember rightly I agreed with the delay due to delta and the data that was only breaking and I agree with the vaccine passport to get into pubs.  

Again who is being controversial here.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 2:35pm

Trig there is only one person attempting to be controversial here and it’s not me.  BLM is a worldwide movement that has revived the support of millions of people and is there to highlight racism and injustices against people due to their race.  

The other is a protest about not being able to have 100 at your wedding rather than 50.   It’s laughable you would even compare them.  

They are open and I agree with what’s happening regarding their opening.  What did I say was controversial.   If I remember rightly I agreed with the delay due to delta and the data that was only breaking and I agree with the vaccine passport to get into pubs.  

It can be whatever it wants to be people don’t have to support it. You just came across very badly having a go at people protesting about weddings when that is their right if they so wish. You agreed with everything this government has done even Government TD’s have spoken out against the government on certain issues yet you seem to agree with absolutely everything they do. That has the look of someone just trying to create controversy 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 3:09pm
How the fook did BLM come into it?! LOLLOLLOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 3:09pm

It can be whatever it wants to be people don’t have to support it. You just came across very badly having a go at people protesting about weddings when that is their right if they so wish. You agreed with everything this government has done even Government TD’s have spoken out against the government on certain issues yet you seem to agree with absolutely everything they do. That has the look of someone just trying to create controversy 

😀😀😀😀😀😀. This is beyond parody at this stage.  The people protesting yesterday were there to be mocked as they were protesting against something so frivolous. Of course they are free to protest but people are also free to mock it and disagree with it.  

You do not have a point here or if you do you haven’t made it yet.  

Again you haven’t been able to state one controversial point that I have made.  If anyone here is trying to be controversial and get attention it’s you by just disagreeing with me for the sake of it and making unjustified allegations.   Most of the people in the country have agreed with most of government decisions according to surveys so again I am not being controversial.  I have an opinion like you do. 

You are the one with the laughable BLM comparison
that about 4 or 5 other posters are laughing at and confused by.  

Anyway maybe send me your point when you find it. 

Edited by Baldrick - 28 Jul 2021 at 3:11pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 3:29pm

😀😀😀😀😀😀. This is beyond parody at this stage.  The people protesting yesterday were there to be mocked as they were protesting against something so frivolous. Of course they are free to protest but people are also free to mock it and disagree with it.  

Again you haven’t been able to state one controversial point that I have made.  If anyone here is trying to be controversial and get attention it’s you by just disagreeing with me for the sake of it and making unjustified allegations.   Most of the people in the country have agreed with most of government decisions according to surveys so again I am not being controversial.  I have an opinion like you do. 

Ok you’re right about everything.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 3:38pm

LOLLOL When did I say that.  Name one poster on here who thinks they are wrong when they are posting 😀😀😀 you debate like a 7 year old child ffs. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 3:55pm

LOLLOL When did I say that.  Name one poster on here who thinks they are wrong when they are posting 😀😀😀 you debate like a 7 year old child ffs. 
Says the poster falling over themselves with smiley faces
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 4:06pm
Hold on a sec, are ye saying that BLM doesn't stand for Brides Lives Matter? What the f**k have I been protesting so?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 4:16pm
Just checked the archives,Baldrick has a being right strike rate of 97 %  .  The highest on hereClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Just checked the archives,Baldrick has a being right strike rate of 97 %  .  The highest on hereClap

3% margin of error?
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2021 at 5:16pm
Annnnyway back on topic.

Got my 2nd vaccine today, another step towards some sort of normality Clap
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2021 at 12:38am
Was having a few pints outside tonight when they said outside upstairs was shutting at 9

Sat inside then out of the eye of the staff, Gardai were in then mins later to check over everything, not sure they'd have checked us but went back outside regardless 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 9:31pm
How long did people here wait until after their first vaccine to start drinking liberally?

Just curious.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2021 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

How long did people here wait until after their first vaccine to start drinking liberally?

Just curious.

You are a strange fish. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Rocko View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2021 at 8:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 728729730731732 839>
  Share Topic