You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 664665666667668 839>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 1:41pm
Got the Pfizer jab yesterday.
Very well run operation in Citywest.
All staff fantastic.

Army lads everywhere.

Twas a soldier that jabbed me.

Sore arm today but thats all.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Originally posted by Im The Gaffer Im The Gaffer wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I would say there is a few lads past and present who will be pissed off with the optimistic outlook on the horizon.   
Aye, and you're one of them. You've never had an optimistic or positive thought in your life, you miserable git. LOL
Cannot remember him being as optimistic or positive as that....

LOL  I am guessing this is someone I know under a new username.  If not it’s a bizarre post.  

More like Staunton has held a grudge for a long time LOL
It would damage this forums' reputation
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2021 at 11:51pm
got my 2nd jab this evening massive crowd at the local gp’s vaccinating people all day.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

got my 2nd jab this evening massive crowd at the local gp’s vaccinating people all day.
Vaccinated or not. I think this Indian variant is going to slam the brakes on things.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 1:44pm
What’s different to it and any other variant we’ve seen so far 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

More transmissible they think and the powers that be seem to be more ‘concerned’. Hope I’m wrong.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 2:01pm

Some people just hope for the worst.

It’s more transmissible but not believed to be any more deadly.
It may mean there will be limits on indoor events in the UK after 21st June buy by and large everything is open again.

19M out of the 25M deemed high risk have received their 2nd dose now. The remaining 6M will be completed before June. 

Im looking forward to next week when pubs and restaurants open up indoors. The weather has not been great for outdoor pints. 

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Some people just hope for the worst.

It’s more transmissible but not believed to be any more deadly.
It may mean there will be limits on indoor events in the UK after 21st June buy by and large everything is open again.

19M out of the 25M deemed high risk have received their 2nd dose now. The remaining 6M will be completed before June. 

Im looking forward to next week when pubs and restaurants open up indoors. The weather has not been great for outdoor pints. 

Who’s hoping for the worst? 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 3:37pm
The indian variant is definitely something to be concerned about. I get what you're saying zizou but the advice released after Boris's press conference yesterday showed his scientific advisors models predict hospitalisations hitting numbers similar to the first lock down. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 4:09pm

How are you felling today T ?
The 2nd Piz can really hit you i have been told .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2021 at 4:24pm
Getting the Pfizer next weekBig smile
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2021 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

The indian variant is definitely something to be concerned about. I get what you're saying zizou but the advice released after Boris's press conference yesterday showed his scientific advisors models predict hospitalisations hitting numbers similar to the first lock down. 

People forget what's happening is Israel who have the most successful vaccination program but the most dominant demographic of hospitalisations there is the 18-30 age group, like people think the younger can't be affected by it.

I can see England returning to the tier system, MP's and Councillors in Bolton/Blackburn decided to f**k the rules entirely and vaccinate anyone adult regardless of age over Friday and Saturday.. The problem is not many turned up, had to bin most of the vaccines as they were removed from the storages.
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 8:12am
Vaccination rates hit record numbers in Bolton over the weekend, with a queue all day at the pop up sites.
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

How are you felling today T ?
The 2nd Piz can really hit you i have been told .

Only difference was shoulder a bit sorer but 100% bar that. Roll on June as I can see fans back then.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Roberto_Carlow Roberto_Carlow wrote:

Vaccination rates hit record numbers in Bolton over the weekend, with a queue all day at the pop up sites.

Fake news.

No one turned up Friday/Saturday, alot more turned up on the Sunday however.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 2:04pm
It’s been a long few months but now that you can get a meal and some drinks indoors it feels like we have turned a corner in the UK.
Just need some good weather to enjoy the summer.

Copa America and the Euro’s for the working class 

Wimbledon and the Lions tour for the middle class 

And according to the class police there should be no mixing of the two. 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 17 May 2021 at 2:48pm

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 2:25pm

It’s been a long few months but now that you can get a meal and some drinks indoors it feels like we have turned a corner in the UK.

And according to Trig there should be no mixing of the two. 

indeed ZK110 have a fine establishment booked for tomorrow night (too posh for the YBIG london do )
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 2:33pm

And according to Trig there should be no mixing of the two. 

I'm going to cricket at the Oval and non league football in Mitcham this weekend. I would appreciate some edited guidance please.

Edited by AntrimMan - 17 May 2021 at 2:33pm
@AntrimMan85
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 664665666667668 839>
  Share Topic