You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 661662663664665 839>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

C Murphy good to hear you got your vaccine, I thought from your post your were curled up in heap at home but you're in work Ermm

Yep made it to work but then again i have not taken a sick day for around 25 years ( not joking ) so take it i was quite bad . 

Now to cut a long story short it seems those who have got the AZ vaccine at work the people who have had a really bad time are smokers on the whole , some real horror stories with it . 

Side point but I don’t understand people who think this a good thing. Sick days are as much to protect staff from you as for you to recuperate. People using it as a badge of honour is weird. 

Murph has a habit of doing the old poor old me trick.  First it was he would be last getting the vaccine.  Now it’s he felt like crap but he had to bravely soldier on and go to work.  He plays the violin more often than Nigel Kennedy who also like the Clarets. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 11:05pm
What's the story if you need to travel to the UK? I might have to go in 2 weeks time for business. If I just provide a negative pcr test on return to Ireland I don't have to quarantine, is that correct? 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

What's the story if you need to travel to the UK? I might have to go in 2 weeks time for business. If I just provide a negative pcr test on return to Ireland I don't have to quarantine, is that correct? 

I believe you can fly into the UK from Ireland with all the diseases you have and no issues.

It’s only when you fly back you need a negative pcr. 

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 8:37am

Thought you had to quarantine at home from everywhere for five days, when you can take another PCR test to get out of it. 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 9:19am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Thought you had to quarantine at home from everywhere for five days, when you can take another PCR test to get out of it. 
That's exactly it - You have to self quarantine for 5 days. If you have a negative PCR test no earlier than 5 days after arrival you can then cut this short.
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 9:58am

If you're not going for a day or two you could get your pcr test done before you go. Once it was done within 72 hours of landing in dublin, its valid regardless of where it was done. 

If you get tested over there, and it shows you have covid, you wont get on the plane home 

Edited by Wheelo - 06 May 2021 at 9:58am
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 10:09am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

That's exactly it - You have to self quarantine for 5 days. If you have a negative PCR test no earlier than 5 days after arrival you can then cut this short.
Any just on this, my brother came home recently for a family funeral and somebody on his flight subsequently tested positive so he was deemed a close contact so is now having to complete a 10 day self quarantine and needs two positive tests to cut it short after the ten days. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

C Murphy good to hear you got your vaccine, I thought from your post your were curled up in heap at home but you're in work Ermm

Yep made it to work but then again i have not taken a sick day for around 25 years ( not joking ) so take it i was quite bad . 

Now to cut a long story short it seems those who have got the AZ vaccine at work the people who have had a really bad time are smokers on the whole , some real horror stories with it . 

Side point but I don’t understand people who think this a good thing. Sick days are as much to protect staff from you as for you to recuperate. People using it as a badge of honour is weird. 

Murph has a habit of doing the old poor old me trick.  First it was he would be last getting the vaccine.  Now it’s he felt like crap but he had to bravely soldier on and go to work.  He plays the violin more often than Nigel Kennedy who also like the Clarets. 
I as wait until you get the jab and see how you feel .
As you know i am never one to moan Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 2:32pm

I'd say you'll be moaning like wildebeest once the 2 of you ditch the online flirting and finally get a room.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 9:10am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

I'd say you'll be moaning like wildebeest once the 2 of you ditch the online flirting and finally get a room.
Hummmmm funny really as i don't se me or Baldie as a Wilderbeast , i would say Baldie is more of a Warthog , you built like a brick shipyard and a bad temper . Now as you  sausy and your best pal McG i would put you as a pair of Thompsons Gazelles you know really look the part well dressed own the place type then you both get eaten by the fecking Loins Dead
Ohhh and as for myself maybe an Elephant sort yer what ever seen it all before .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 12:08pm

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Hummmmm funny really as i don't se me or Baldie as a Wilderbeast , i would say Baldie is more of a Warthog , you built like a brick shipyard and a bad temper . Now as you  sausy and your best pal McG i would put you as a pair of Thompsons Gazelles you know really look the part well dressed own the place type then you both get eaten by the fecking Loins Dead
Ohhh and as for myself maybe an Elephant sort yer what ever seen it all before .
I hope to God that somebody from the EMA, NPHET or NIAC read this as clearly there are much more serious side effects to the jab than first thought.
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 2:42pm
Record first doses and total doses for a Wednesday administered two days ago: https://twitter.com/COVID19IECharts/status/1390618406383194112
On track to top last weeks total doses administered as well
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 3:22pm
2nd phizer. On the pints! What will I blame the hangover on?
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 12:49pm
First day with single doses, record high first doses and total doses on Thursday: https://www.twitter.com/COVID19IECharts/status/1390974095819526144

Edited by tetsujin1979 - 08 May 2021 at 5:53pm
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 6:24pm
52,000 doses given Friday is some going in fairness 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 6:24pm
I registered for the vaccine last Wednesday, just got a text for to get the vaccine next Friday.The vaccine rollout is picking up speed, over 200,000 to be vaccinated next week.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

I registered for the vaccine last Wednesday, just got a text for to get the vaccine next Friday.The vaccine rollout is picking up speed, over 200,000 to be vaccinated next week.

What age bracket are you in if you don't mind me asking? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 7:40pm
I'm 58, text told me time of I'm getting the Pfizer vaccine.Really surprised I got a appointment  so soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 661662663664665 839>
  Share Topic