You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 659660661662663 839>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:03am
I got the AZ vaccine yesterday and i feel so bad today like i have been run over with a bus .
Even the back of my eye hurt , goodness knows what the virus would be like .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 9:27am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I got the AZ vaccine yesterday and i feel so bad today like i have been run over with a bus .
I heard that from someone else, it passes within 36 hours. Very uncomfortable in the meantime. Lots of people havent had the chance of a jab yet, youre lucky even if it doesnt feel like that at the moment. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I heard that from someone else, it passes within 36 hours. Very uncomfortable in the meantime. Lots of people havent had the chance of a jab yet, youre lucky even if it doesnt feel like that at the moment. 

It’s actually a good thing that it feels like you have been hit by a bus. It means it’s working.
Some people feel like crap for a week and have to call in sick. 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 05 May 2021 at 11:01am

tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:04am

friend of mine was the same after his first dose of AZ, he took some paracetamol and slept it off
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:05am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

friend of mine was the same after his first dose of AZ, he took some paracetamol and slept it off

I felt like crap for a few days after the vaccine. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Just the chills and the sore bones at the moment , i was right as rain for the first six hours then started to feel like Flu was coming on . Yep took paracetamol this morning before i left the house kind of kicked in a bit but it's a hard slog at work .

I have to say where i got the Jab in the Galway racecourse it was so well planned out as they were really on the ball 5 checks from different people before you get the jab and in and out within 20 minutes and 15 minutes of that was sitting on a chair in the rest area before they let you go .  
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 10:41am
good news lads that’s the vaccine programme complete as Murph said he was at the back of the Q.  

Well done Ireland

AKA pedantic kunt
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 11:11am

A slight drop in vaccinations, compared to the previous Monday, but still the second most doses administered on a Monday. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, considering it was the bank holiday: https://twitter.com/COVID19IECharts/status/1389883907189919745

Hopefully the numbers for Tuesday will be back over 30k

All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 11:51am

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Just the chills and the sore bones at the moment , i was right as rain for the first six hours then started to feel like Flu was coming on . Yep took paracetamol this morning before i left the house kind of kicked in a bit but it's a hard slog at work .

I have to say where i got the Jab in the Galway racecourse it was so well planned out as they were really on the ball 5 checks from different people before you get the jab and in and out within 20 minutes and 15 minutes of that was sitting on a chair in the rest area before they let you go .  

Man up murph ffs Smile
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

good news lads that’s the vaccine programme complete as Murph said he was at the back of the Q.  

Well done Ireland

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

You have been waiting for this as we well know .
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 1:52pm

I got it a few weeks ago - because of where I work incase anyone thinks I'm an old c###.

Deyhration and tiredness hit me the following day. Was grand after. A few of the lads at work got it bad and and a few had little effect.

As someone above said, it's a good sign, it means it's working (mate of mine who runs a lab in hospital reckons that).

After getting the vaccine, I genuinely hope I had the virus without knowing it (as a good few in work had it so fingers crossed!), as I think itd be better for your immune system long term to have had the virus and handled it well rather than be protected by the vaccine. But that's another debate 
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:23pm
C Murphy good to hear you got your vaccine, I thought from your post your were curled up in heap at home but you're in work Ermm
It would damage this forums' reputation
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:25pm
Sounds like the AZ has the worst side effects of all the vaccines though? 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 3:39pm
Had a slight headache the morning after I had been given the AZ jab. One panadol and it was sorted. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Cousin got the J&J over in the states, he said lucky it was only one dose because he wouldn't want to go through that again, fever for 3 days solid and aches and pains all over. 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

TigerRoll View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigerRoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:06pm

AZ has effects on its first dose, Pfizer second.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:17pm

My neighbour had the moderna one yesterday and says he is dead today, feels like he was hit by a bus.

They are all designed to trigger an immune response in the body.

Everybody is different, some have little impact, others swear the first is the worst, others the second. 

It’s nothing compared to man flu tho. Id say it’s on par with pregnancy. 

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 4:20pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 659660661662663 839>
  Share Topic