You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 658659660661662 839>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Learn to spell before you use the intelligence card  LOL

So we continuing on this road are we no shock people like you can never back up anything you say I'm sure if I go back on here you will have attacked someone for talking about certain topics yet road traffic accidents are free game when you want to attack donegal 

I didn't attack intelligence either simply implied you choose to only use small number of brain cells on here and your posts are there for everyone to see and will back this view up. Now go you back to your glass house and put more masks on didn't you hear about the new donegal variant you can catch it from any interaction even via online Nuke

Most of the road traffic accidents in Donegal are nobody's fault bar the reckless idiots who drive there.  The only victims are the innocent people they kill so don't go playing the victim card either for your own counties gobsh*tes driving like Ayrton Senna on a hump back road killing all in the car. 

I think I can speak for anyone that has had friends and family members injuried or killed in road accident in saying you are the biggest C U N T I can think of right now.

I think on my work colleague who dies in a road accident and think why did she die and people exist with views like yours. A wonderful woman who went out of her way to help others that was killed on her way to work by a drug driver who was not from donegal. But sure she's a statistic for C U N T S  like you can try to use to throw sh*te at this county and its people 

the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 2:06pm

So we continuing on this road are we no shock people like you can never back up anything you say I'm sure if I go back on here you will have attacked someone for talking about certain topics yet road traffic accidents are free game when you want to attack donegal 

I didn't attack intelligence either simply implied you choose to only use small number of brain cells on here and your posts are there for everyone to see and will back this view up. Now go you back to your glass house and put more masks on didn't you hear about the new donegal variant you can catch it from any interaction even via online Nuke

Most of the road traffic accidents in Donegal are nobody's fault bar the reckless idiots who drive there.  The only victims are the innocent people they kill so don't go playing the victim card either for your own counties gobsh*tes driving like Ayrton Senna on a hump back road killing all in the car. 

I think I can speak for anyone that has had friends and family members injuried or killed in road accident in saying you are the biggest C U N T I can think of right now.

I think on my work colleague who dies in a road accident and think why did she die and people exist with views like yours. A wonderful woman who went out of her way to help others that was killed on her way to work by a drug driver who was not from donegal. But sure she's a statistic for C U N T S  like you can try to use to throw sh*te at this county and its people 

My sympathies.  But since you can't comprehend basic English I said MOST accidents.

Wonder will you get a ban now?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 2:57pm
You're not far off it, give it a rest. 
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 3:11pm

My sympathies.  But since you can't comprehend basic English I said MOST accidents.

Embarrassing 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 3:45pm

You said most in that last post but have been taking the piss of car crashes over a number of posts. You can take the high moral ground over ringerbell by trying to be correct him over grammar and comprehension of the English language but in reality joking about car crashes just shows what a sad individual you are TJ.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 4:29pm

Jaysis TJ, you never back down from an argument irrespective of how wrong you are. 
El Puto Amo
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 5:03pm
Lads best park this no need to bring who dies on the roads as it's very sad for those who are left to pick up after lives that are lost . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2021 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Lads best park this no need to bring who dies on the roads as it's very sad for those who are left to pick up after lives that are lost . 

Agreed 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 11:23am
Big drop in the number of vaccinations on Saturday compared to the previous week: https://twitter.com/COVID19IECharts/status/1389158971534098433?s=19
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 7:16pm
Oktoberfest cancelled for 2021.

Still surprised that Munich got the games for the Euros as the city authorities have not guaranteed fans.

I held onto my 1/4 tickets on the off chance that locals get preference.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 7:48pm
Zero deaths today, for the first time in two weeks, but cases still trending slowly upwards

Edited by tetsujin1979 - 03 May 2021 at 7:49pm
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Zero deaths today, for the first time in two weeks, but cases still trending slowly upwards
As the vaccination progresses down through the age cohorts, the case numbers will drop off. Only 64 cases in NI today.. 50-59 year olds invited to register for jab from tomorrow starting with 59 year olds, the 58 on Wednesday, and so. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 8:23pm
I tell you what it was great having the beer gardens open for the weekend! 
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

As the vaccination progresses down through the age cohorts, the case numbers will drop off. Only 64 cases in NI today.. 50-59 year olds invited to register for jab from tomorrow starting with 59 year olds, the 58 on Wednesday, and so. 

Any provisional dates set for the 40-49ers? 
It would damage this forums' reputation
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2021 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Any provisional dates set for the 40-49ers? 

Think 40-49 yr olds could be lucky with the way vaccination is going and get the end of may/start of June....
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 6:26am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Were they strict on capacity?
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 11:52am
Record first doses administered, and total doses, but the disappointing second dose numbers (lowest in nearly two months) means it's a little short of the expected 210k total: https://twitter.com/COVID19IECharts/status/1389523565108736012

Edited by tetsujin1979 - 04 May 2021 at 12:12pm
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Were they strict on capacity?

They were on numbers yes, not so much on the other guidelines of “No groups will be allowed in, guideline outline only 2 households can mix up to a maximum of 6 per table”.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 658659660661662 839>
  Share Topic