You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 357358359360361 839>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:11pm
I never moaned. Or said life is sh*te. Or want the country opened up. And I wear a mask like most people and respect social distancing. I simply made the point that scare merchants like you are doing as much damage to the public psyche as those who take part in marches against the current policies and don’t wear masks. 

You are a very odd bloke. And seen as this thread belongs to you I don’t see any point in posting an opinion in it again. 

Good luck Thumbs Up 

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:21pm
Jesus do we own threads now ffs Wacko
AKA pedantic kunt
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:23pm
With the case numbers showing that youngsters are driving the numbers, I wonder why they are not being more targeted. I haven't really seen a 'outside of school, youths should not interact' type message. 
If we really want to stop the spread, that would be a key place to start. It would then be a clear message to parents to restrict their kids and make it more frowned upon and discouraged in the community when you see these big groups. 

All over my estate there are different gangs of youths with no social distancing but, apart from at the very start of coming out of lockdown, I haven't seen much of a backlash against it. 

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:24pm
Sure we'd be naked without threads!

Edited by pre Madonna - 22 Sep 2020 at 6:24pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 6:27pm
You downplayed the seriousness of the virus with various quips 'more people die of flu'  'Raise her up to level 7 lads' and 'its not a national emergency' and came out with bullsh*t suicide rates.  That's the idiotic mindset people in charge have to battle against that has the virus all over the shop again. Idiotic attitudes that has no doubt killed many people to date.

I am doing more damage to the psyche of the country than the anti mask brigade. That's a good 'un Rodney. 

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

UK bars and restaurants to close at 10pm to stop the spread.
Will people just go out earlier??

And table service only - I thought this was in place anyway. 

From working in a pub in Manchester most people went out really early and were home by midnight anyway!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 1:19pm
Quarantine rules have changed in Abu Dhabi. You have to leave your house and stay in a hotel (not of your choosing, conditions sound grim), even if you tested negative but have been near any one who has tested positive.

The icing on the cake is the prison style wrist tag you have to wear to ensure you don't break quarantine rules. It's about 3 times the size of an Apple watch LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 2:34pm
My local gaelic team had a match last weekend. A few days later it emerged that a player from the opposition team who played in the game (in midfield) had tested positive.
County board's advice to our team was to take no further action, they don't have to go and get tested, as it isn't deemed as close contact.

WTF
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

My local gaelic team had a match last weekend. A few days later it emerged that a player from the opposition team who played in the game (in midfield) had tested positive.
County board's advice to our team was to take no further action, they don't have to go and get tested, as it isn't deemed as close contact.

WTF

Il go one further, club ladies game in armagh last week, maybe 2 weekends ago, final of some sort. Game played only for one coach to call the other 2-3 hours after the game to say two of the girls where positive. Got to love the self importance of the GAA 

Edited by armahibee - 23 Sep 2020 at 2:57pm
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 3:05pm

WTF
Yeah that's standard. If you had to test everyone that he came in contact with you'd be testing how many 100 people from that one lad? 30 on the pitch, another 20 subs? Everyone that was in Tesco with him that morning? The only ones to be tested are if you're feeling sick yourself.

We'll never catch the asymptomatic cases, but otherwise we'd all be getting tested every second week.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:10pm
Is a third wave anticipated, or will two do us?
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 6:38pm

Is a third wave anticipated, or will two do us?
I know your question is in jest but Of course there will 3rd or 4th waves depending how long it takes for vaccines or whatever. 

Are we doing anything different now compared to this stage 3/4 months ago? So why would we expect different results 
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2020 at 10:55pm
Watching the tonight show atm and the so called journo Siobhan what’s her face looks gargled
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 11:41am
How come these anti mask merchants don't protest AIDS and HIV? 
Its all a hoax.  How many people die of AIDS in Ireland every year?  Why are people being asked to wear condoms?  Does that not infringe in their civil liberties? 

Seems like a plandemic to me.  #nocondoms #scam #bigpharmapayday  #spreadthevirus

Youngsters are having HIV parties in Dundalk
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 1:04pm
Berlin bar may not get licensed renewed😯
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Berlin bar may not get licensed renewed😯
You're far too old for Berlin Bar 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 4:30pm
The nerdlingers over at boards.ie saying we will have upwards of 400 cases today. Bollox. Stage 4 here we come.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2020 at 4:36pm
Dog trials have been encouraging. Sniffer dogs that can detect the covid. Just the little issue of training up 100 million dogs to solve next Thumbs Up

It would damage this forums' reputation
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 357358359360361 839>
  Share Topic