You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 839>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:08am
Was in Ardmore over the weekend. very busy!! sh*t loads of campers about. most irish reg and few yellow regs. social distancing wasn't bad. Stayed in the Cliff House and they had every single measure in place. The way they were looking at it was if there was a second wave they could stay open with the measures they have in place. some country when the sun is out 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Yiksheemash Yiksheemash wrote:

Was in Ardmore over the weekend. very busy!! sh*t loads of campers about. most irish reg and few yellow regs. social distancing wasn't bad. Stayed in the Cliff House and they had every single measure in place. The way they were looking at it was if there was a second wave they could stay open with the measures they have in place. some country when the sun is out 

Down there later in the year, any issues getting a spot in the bar and digging into some pints?
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:34am

Look at you trying to be fancy LOL
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:42am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Down there later in the year, any issues getting a spot in the bar and digging into some pints?

no bother with pints only in the Hotel. Guinness only €5.50 
Have to book into White Horses for grub and the Ardmore Court Hotel was serving food and pints. 
Great spot Ardmore. Has anyone being to somewhere similar recently. think the staycation is starting to come more into my plans for 2020
Yiksheemash View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

I don't have a penis.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiksheemash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:43am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Look at you trying to be fancy LOL

have the sunglasses tan marks as proof and didn't take the helly hansen jacket off me for the weekend LOL
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:52am

Have to book into White Horses for grub and the Ardmore Court Hotel was serving food and pints. 
Great spot Ardmore. Has anyone being to somewhere similar recently. think the staycation is starting to come more into my plans for 2020

Lovely, cheers! 
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 11:06am

You mean a holiday in Ireland....

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:22pm
I just got on the bus to work, no enforcement of masks.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:49pm

I'd consider that pricey even in Dublin.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

You mean a holiday in Ireland....
Yep, stupid feckin wordLOL Laethanta Herea another one I heard!
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Fairly sure the bus driver's union has already confirmed that drivers won't be responsible for enforcing it. It'll be up to the guards to do spot checks and the like I'd imagine.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 3:36pm
See masks are becoming mandatory in shops in English law sometime soon.

A huge U-Turn from 3 month ago when Boris said they were useless.

So I can go on a massive rampaging street party like what happened in Central London the other night but if I wanna go buy some trimmers to shave me balls I gotta wear a mask Wacko
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

See masks are becoming mandatory in shops in English law sometime soon.

A huge U-Turn from 3 month ago when Boris said they were useless.

So I can go on a massive rampaging street party like what happened in Central London the other night but if I wanna go buy some trimmers to shave me balls I gotta wear a mask Wacko
Interesting comparison, one we're unlikely to hear from Kirsty Wark on Newsnight...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Fairly sure the bus driver's union has already confirmed that drivers won't be responsible for enforcing it. It'll be up to the guards to do spot checks and the like I'd imagine.

Can they not just allow them on?Confused
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:05pm
Exactly. Why is it any different from someone not paying their fare ?

Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

When I arrived into town there were two Gardai standing by the main bus stops. I thought they were doing spot fines. Na, they were watching a Debenhams protest.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 9:17pm
Doesn't sound like it has been completely thought out.

"Minister for Foreign Affairs Simon Coveney has said he does not think international flights should be prevented from landing in Ireland

"No mention of returning Irish tourists, business people, TD's attending Michael's parties , people travelling back to / from the North

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:14pm
How do you police this on the LUAS and DART?

I mean on buses, the bus driver can kinda stop it, as there is (usually) only 1 entry point on to the bus.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 277278279280281 839>
  Share Topic