You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coronavirus - Remain Calm. Do Not Panic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 839>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2022 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

The only part of Robocop that was free from metal was his mouth so he'd be f*cked. Talking sh1te again.

I was actually thinking that when reading Planning's post! LOL
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 10:59am
Leo is isolating after a positive antigen
notpropaganda73 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notpropaganda73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 10:22am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The wearing of masks or not should be a referendum issue 

citizens' assembly first imo 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 2:18am
The wearing of masks or not should be a referendum issue 
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 12:59am
In the words of Eamon Dunphy "where did you get this guy from"? 
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 12:00am
The only part of Robocop that was free from metal was his mouth so he'd be f*cked. Talking sh1te again.
planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

It's mad how people are still obsessed with masking! If you want to wear them (which I would argue is nearly pointless) then work away but leave the rest of society at it.
 I can understand if you are a vulnerable person or live with one checking the number of cases but I find it mad that some healthy young people I know are still obsessed with the high numbers. The fear levels ramped up by the media probably something to do with it. 
For most people we're going to get it multiple times but I do think some people still have a fanciful notion it is going away sometime...The more transmissable it is the less deadly it is it seems so high numbers are funnily enough a positive thing in a way!

A vulnerable person is going to be vulnerable whether someone they don't know wears a rag around their face or not. 

We could throw them all in the bin in February, because Omicron turned out essentially to be as dangerous as a cold, not a date on death row. The politicians in Ireland and abroad, who imposed all the draconian measures on the rest of the population since November, got it totally wrong and realised that after Christmas. What we're seeing atm is a relatively harmless exit wave, as was expected once the mandates were ripped up. The ICU numbers dropped by 10% yesterday, but the cowards at the NBRU want the costumes back on us. The fear is not about hospitals, (our health service has always resembled Angola) the fear is whether the virus will kill people or not. But if it's not killing anyone, we do not need mandates to treat it. 

I appreciate all the medics and scientists who warned us all of dire consequences from the "20 spike proteins" the Omicron variant supposedly had, now resent not being on Page 1-20 of every paper and clogging up every tv/radio news show as they used to, to threaten us all with dire consequences if we reject their advice, but life has to go on as normal. We have our immune systems, we have our vaccines, we have our treatments, and we need to go through this temporary spike in cases if we're ever going to get back to normal. What we don't need is to resemble Robocop when we have to buy a pint of milk, or trying to get from one end of the road to the other anymore. 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 10:15pm

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

It's mad how people are still obsessed with masking! If you want to wear them (which I would argue is nearly pointless) then work away but leave the rest of society at it.
 I can understand if you are a vulnerable person or live with one checking the number of cases but I find it mad that some healthy young people I know are still obsessed with the high numbers. The fear levels ramped up by the media probably something to do with it. 
For most people we're going to get it multiple times but I do think some people still have a fanciful notion it is going away sometime...The more transmissable it is the less deadly it is it seems so high numbers are funnily enough a positive thing in a way!
Bronze, I don't see anyone on here talking about masks other than yourself and Planning. Ye seem obsessed about complaining about people

Mmm 3 people commented about them on the previous page. Also seems to be a concerted push on social media and more traditional forms of media to make them mandatory again. It seems that the CMO doesn't think we need to bring back restrictions anyway which is reassuring. My average of about 4 posts a week in the last year which mostly weren't complaining about other people probably means I'm not obsessed about complaining about peopleLOL. Nothing wrong with a good rant every so often! People voted for the Nazis and listen to Coldplay. You can't trust them!!   Sure aren't you on here complaining when pulling me upWink
Talking about something is not the same as obsessed
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Ontario is a disgrace the subway is mostly full of people still wearing their coward costumes

Yella bastards
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 4:34pm

Bronze, I don't see anyone on here talking about masks other than yourself and Planning. Ye seem obsessed about complaining about people

Mmm 3 people commented about them on the previous page. Also seems to be a concerted push on social media and more traditional forms of media to make them mandatory again. It seems that the CMO doesn't think we need to bring back restrictions anyway which is reassuring. My average of about 4 posts a week in the last year which mostly weren't complaining about other people probably means I'm not obsessed about complaining about peopleLOL. Nothing wrong with a good rant every so often! People voted for the Nazis and listen to Coldplay. You can't trust them!!   Sure aren't you on here complaining when pulling me upWink
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 3:33pm
Ontario is a disgrace the subway is mostly full of people still wearing their coward costumes
It would damage this forums' reputation
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 11:07am

And the posts are more than a little disingenuous when each post is prefaced with 'If you want to wear them then work away' or 'people can wear whatever they want'.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2022 at 9:00am

The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 9:44pm
omicron is less lethal than flu when vaccinated.
Bill Gates, who stands to gain most by selling vaccines, is on record saying Omicron is better than vaccines and is acting like an airborne vaccine. 
There is a reason why medical experts want to build natural immunity.

theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Hearing a lot of people mentioning masks at the moments. But yet at Christmas when the mask mandate and the pointless 8pm closing time was in. The cases were just as high as now. 

23,000 new cases a day ? 

Yea January 1st as an example. 

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 2:44pm
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Hearing a lot of people mentioning masks at the moments. But yet at Christmas when the mask mandate and the pointless 8pm closing time was in. The cases were just as high as now. 

23,000 new cases a day ? 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 12:44pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 839>
  Share Topic