You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Will Smallbone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 41>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 5:54pm
All these interviews mean absolutely nothing until the players in this situation are actually tied to us.
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 6:50pm
Depends on whether he loves the facking Eire or not 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

https://youtu.be/Zgq7Z07m51o

He talks about Ireland in this new interview.

"My mum is fully Irish to be fair"
Sure that wasn’t what she had for breakfast

Edited by King_Kenny - 26 Feb 2020 at 9:15pm
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2020 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

https://youtu.be/Zgq7Z07m51o

He talks about Ireland in this new interview.

"My mum is fully Irish to be fair"
Sure that wasn’t what she had for breakfast

It would appear to me she had the full English...although with a name like Smallbone she may only have had a half portion.
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 3:38pm
Doesn't say much about Ireland bar that his mother is fully Irish.
The NL is when such lads should be tested. 

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Fozz Fozz wrote:

Doesn't say much about Ireland bar that his mother is fully Irish.
The NL is when such lads should be tested. 

Fully agreed on this.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 4:28pm
Yep.
I'd have this lad in the U21 squad for the upcoming double-header.  Let SK get a chance to really work with him and let him see what our up and coming setup is like.  
If he keeps playing in the PL then he should be in the senior squad in September.
No messing about.

It's a potentially nice benefit of our succession plan that some of the younger lads can really feel like they are on the upcoming senior manager's radar from a young age and get a chance to work directly with him prior to any potential future International call-up.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 4:52pm
This threads has great potential just for the puns alone
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 4:54pm

Yep.
I'd have this lad in the U21 squad for the upcoming double-header.  Let SK get a chance to really work with him and let him see what our up and coming setup is like.  
If he keeps playing in the PL then he should be in the senior squad in September.
No messing about.

It's a potentially nice benefit of our succession plan that some of the younger lads can really feel like they are on the upcoming senior manager's radar from a young age and get a chance to work directly with him prior to any potential future International call-up.

100% - Ryan Johansson even said that was a factor in him declaring for us. I’d definitely much rather he be working with Kenny than Noel King.

He’s a tidy player. Great feet. Hopefully he’ll have a career
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2020 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by DeclanDaly DeclanDaly wrote:

Yep.
No messing about.

100% - Ryan Johansson even said that was a factor in him declaring for us. I’d definitely much rather he be working with Kenny than Noel King.

He’s a tidy player. Great feet. Hopefully he’ll have a career

It is a pity that ship has sailed to Sweden. Best of luck to the lad though he did everything he could.

grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2020 at 2:19pm
Starts again today with Long and Obafemi up front together
The only way is up
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 2:42pm
Is smallbone injured?  Was one of the better players in the last game despite the loss. Strange not to be in the bench 
PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2020 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Is smallbone injured?  Was one of the better players in the last game despite the loss. Strange not to be in the bench 

He is ill and hasn't trained last few days
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 1:27pm
Has signed a 4 year contract extension with Southampton.
We're decent enough..
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 1:39pm
Shows how highly he is regarded there. Stephen Kenny will no doubt have taken note.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 11:53am
I imagine stephen kelly has been in contact with Smallbone. If he accept a call up he should be capped In nation league asap in my opinion.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 12:23pm
quality assist in the didn't against Bristol city on Friday. Obafemi kinda set up two 😂 one he pressurised the keeper into a mistake. The other his poor shot rebounded to a saints player to finish. Odowda also scored
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by aviva8 aviva8 wrote:

I imagine stephen kelly has been in contact with Smallbone. If he accept a call up he should be capped In nation league asap in my opinion.
some imagination...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 41>
  Share Topic