Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2020 Draw

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

1st match against the Polskis if we qualify 

Yep. Time for people who have the @Spain game to try and sell their tickets for Poland v Sweden
Sponsored Links

zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 5:55pm
Could potentially have tickets for N.Ireland vs Sweden Cry
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 5:57pm
What happens is Romania qualify ? Given they were drawn in Group F and that in theory is Munich and Budapest
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 5:58pm
Knockout game in Dublin is going to be great. Wish I got tickets but couldn’t get off midweek. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Knockout game in Dublin is going to be great. Wish I got tickets but couldn’t get off midweek. 

Yep. England versus Germany, Portugal or France
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:04pm
So if ireland and England both come second in their groups, it's Ireland Vs England in the last 16?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

So if ireland and England both come second in their groups, it's Ireland Vs England in the last 16?

Yep in Copenhagen

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

FFS! And fellas on here talk about the Danes being arrogant!
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Scamper Scamper wrote:

Originally posted by davekoolhill davekoolhill wrote:

Wouldn't feel like much of a home game if we were playing Poland in the Aviva with the serious numbers of Polish that turn up. 

Don't worry Dave. We won't be playing.

You're an idiot

I think you are an idiot.  Only an idiot would back us to qualify now Scampi Fries.  Now make like a tree and get outta here.

Who said anything about our qualification being the reason i thought you were an idiot. months of reading your absolute waffle on here might be to blame.
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Scamper View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:14pm
Would be a nice group should we get there. Poland game will be tough for tickets if its us and them. 
====#Everywhere you play, We'll Follow====
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:18pm

Would be a nice group should we get there. Poland game will be tough for tickets if its us and them. 

Should be underdogs in all 3 but if we can get a point and try to beat the Spanish B team pending they’ve qualified we at least have a chance. Think it’s probably harder to qualify for the tournament than get out of it with 4 points as a 3rd place team. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:27pm
It’s actually a very decent draw. Two home games against non-heavyweights and then hopefully Spain are qualified by time we go there. 
From a ticket perspective I have 2 for first game and 3 for the last one, so probably would have been better for me to have Spain first. Should be able to flog them off to Poles handy enough. Will probably offer them up within the job
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:34pm

Originally posted by davekoolhill davekoolhill wrote:

Wouldn't feel like much of a home game if we were playing Poland in the Aviva with the serious numbers of Polish that turn up. 

Don't worry Dave. We won't be playing.

You're an idiot

I think you are an idiot.  Only an idiot would back us to qualify now Scampi Fries.  Now make like a tree and get outta here.

Who said anything about our qualification being the reason i thought you were an idiot. months of reading your absolute waffle on here might be to blame.

Oh dear.  I will post twice as much waffle from now on just to please you sweetie.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 6:55pm
Watching this on +1, that would be a nice group for us if we could make it

Fantastic for the many Poles in Ireland that they're playing here
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 7:20pm
If we qualify, it looks like we are drawn to be the away team in both Dublin fixtures, so I assume its the away kit for those games, which will be odd.

And we are drawn to be the home team in Bilbao.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

If we qualify, it looks like we are drawn to be the away team in both Dublin fixtures, so I assume its the away kit for those games, which will be odd.

Why would we wear white when Sweden wear yellow and Poland wear white

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 7:23pm

Isn’t there some rule for black and white TVs or similar colors. Green and yellow might be too similar. 
VanBosch View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VanBosch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2019 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Isn’t there some rule for black and white TVs or similar colors. Green and yellow might be too similar. 
Was grand at Euro 2016
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic