You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Potential Bosnia away, 31 March 2019, Travel & Acc
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Potential Bosnia away, 31 March 2019, Travel & Acc

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
CaroG View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaroG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 10:18am
Just read this on RTE. Maybe still hope those Budapest to Sarajevo flights are cancelled.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban (pictured) has ordered a nationwide lockdown for two weeks to fight the spread of the coronavirus.

"We are introducing curfew restrictions throughout Hungary between March 28 and April 11," he told public radio.For two weeks we can all leave our homes or places of residence only for work or for managing basic needs."

Sponsored Links

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Email from Wizz air saying to check the conditions of entry into the country your travelling to. 

Safe to say that flight wont be cancelled 

You have some OCD problems about flightsTongue
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 9:46pm
Email from Wizz air saying to check the conditions of entry into the country your travelling to. 

Safe to say that flight wont be cancelled 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Originally posted by Darraghn92 Darraghn92 wrote:

Budapest to Sarajevo flight went last Sunday and last Wednesday, can't see the one next Sunday being cancelled in that case..
The thing is anyone entering Bosnia needs to self isolate for 14 days, Wizz have cancelled all their flights to Tuzla. Seems wizz just being pr!cks here. I wonder is there any advantage to checking in for the flights and not showing up.

Funny I was thinking the same but no idea.  Reckon it is obviously cheaper for them to run an empty plane than refund a full flight.  Flight went today as normal to Sarajevo.  

Still this return flight is the only money I have lost on the trip so not too bad.  
They're probably also desperate to keep their takeoff and landing slots. 

EU are not enforcing those rules at the moment. 
That's good because I heard it was going on a few weeks ago. 

Greta will be delighted anyway. LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Budapest to Sarajevo flight went last Sunday and last Wednesday, can't see the one next Sunday being cancelled in that case..
The thing is anyone entering Bosnia needs to self isolate for 14 days, Wizz have cancelled all their flights to Tuzla. Seems wizz just being pr!cks here. I wonder is there any advantage to checking in for the flights and not showing up.

Funny I was thinking the same but no idea.  Reckon it is obviously cheaper for them to run an empty plane than refund a full flight.  Flight went today as normal to Sarajevo.  

Still this return flight is the only money I have lost on the trip so not too bad.  

EU are not enforcing those rules at the moment. 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 1:05pm

The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:45am

kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 6:45pm

time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 5:13pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Wizz Air have just cancelled my return from Vienna to Tuzla.Just waiting on LaudaMotion to cancel Vienna to Dublin and its a full sweep of refunds.

Got Vienna to Stanstead cancelled today , just 4 flights still to go . I am still €148 in the hole at present . 
Would you not use a wallet?
That's the way Baldie wants me to carry cash for some reason .
I just hope it is not in change.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Wizz Air have just cancelled my return from Vienna to Tuzla.Just waiting on LaudaMotion to cancel Vienna to Dublin and its a full sweep of refunds.

Got Vienna to Stanstead cancelled today , just 4 flights still to go . I am still €148 in the hole at present . 
That's the way Baldie wants me to carry cash for some reason .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 6:57pm

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 6:56pm

Got Stanstead to Vienna  cancelled today , just 4 flights still to go . I am still €148 in the hole at present . 

Edited by Claret Murph - 15 Mar 2020 at 6:57pm
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 6:28pm

They just cancelled my Tuzla to Eindhoven flight as well. Surely the Budapest to Sarajevo one will be cancelled soon
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 6:04pm

Still no sign of Budapest Sarajevo wizz air getting cancelled
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2020 at 5:08pm
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:42am
It's showing on onefootball
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 9:30am
Was on here but tweet has now been deleted. 

Bosnian journalist saying they've made a request to UEFA though. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 17>
  Share Topic