You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 139>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flaghunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 11:44pm
To keep people realistic, early prices are;
Slovakia 5/4, draw 23/10, Ireland 23/10

The fact we can win on pens etc would make us roughly 11/8 to qualify - people talking here like we should stroll the semi.

Coupled with a final, i would put us at a 7/2 or 4/1 chance to qualify for the Euros at this stage.
Sponsored Links

bundy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bundy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 12:26am
Some amount of self righteous muppets in this place
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 1:34am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Everyone on here (possibly even superdave) has fcuked up a booking for an away game at some point in the past

Not for an away game, but a few weeks ago I showed up at a B&B (in Scotland, only like 4 rooms) and the interaction was like this (husband and wife place):

Me (to person who greeted me at door): Hello!
Her: Hello?
Me: We have a room booked.
Her (unsure): You do?
Me: Yes, I phoned last week and then I booked it online
Her (unsure): oh, eh, okay, yes... let me show you to your room
Me: Thanks

Two hours later,
Her: Your booking was for next week...

Turned out I'd not booked it for Monday 7 October but Monday 14 October and showed up on Monday 7 October, which was when I meant to book it for.

Luckily, they had the room free. Incidentally, I would *highly* recommend Rosebank House in Blairgowrie, Scotland. The breakfast was delicious and the owners were 100% lovely. If you ever find yourself near there, it is really a lovely spot.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 22 Nov 2019 at 1:36am
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:17am
Why did they move it to Zilina last time?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

JD paid them off so he could run a train.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:30am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

That stroke bought him a few years alright LOL the lad's a genius 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:50am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:56am

The ground in Bratislava was a kip and trnava stadium wasn’t built. 
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2019 at 9:58am
First Ireland away was Zilina. Cracking trip Cool
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
garretjoseph View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garretjoseph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 3:08am
Hamsik isn’t the same player he once was. No worries. 

They do have a top top CB in skriniar but I doubt he makes or breaks the game unless he has a Richard Dunne away to Russia moment. 

50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 8:55am
Originally posted by garretjoseph garretjoseph wrote:

Hamsik isn’t the same player he once was. No worries. 

They do have a top top CB in skriniar but I doubt he makes or breaks the game unless he has a Richard Dunne away to Russia moment. 

I doubt we will give him the  opportunity to put in a Richard Dunne Moscow performance.
Crosby87 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crosby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 8:32pm
Hamsik vomits every time he has pork. 
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 8:56pm
Dubravka is a very good goalkeeper. We'll be very lucky to score against him. Been very the good the last few times I've watched him for Newcastle. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Dubravka is a very good goalkeeper. We'll be very lucky to score against him. Been very the good the last few times I've watched him for Newcastle. 

He’s a liability.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

He’s a liability.

Won't matter as we've no forwards anyway. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2019 at 1:54pm

He was very good last night.
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 10:21am
I just read this thread from start to finish. 

Honestly if you didn't know the story and just passed and started reading you would think we all hate each other. 

I don't get it. Lads want to book early, leave them off. Only people it impacts are the lads travelling. We got caught in March for Faro - it was a guess but it was cheap. Ended up meeting a few new friends out of it and the travel down was fine. 

Booked this trip for pretty cheap out of Cork via London and in to Prague. Is there better routes? 100%. Do I care, no! We all just want to watch a game of football and see Ireland. 

Lads can be smart, nasty and bang out of order going personal. It's a f**king football forum. 

Most of the lads on here I've met have been decent, some lads you just know the face from home and away games. Don't get the bitching or begrudgery and never will.

You say something, someone disagrees with it and you're a clown or a liar. It's a forum, it is opinions and a bit of craic. 

& yes I do be taking the piss a lot, I don't take myself too seriously. 

After yesterdays showing it is the fans that should be united - it's about all we have 

Edited by kearney304 - 07 Dec 2019 at 10:21am
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 10:24am
It’s very early for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 139>
  Share Topic