You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 139>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Stevens is out confirmed by Sheffield UTD

Who will start in his place?
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:19am
Just scrap the championship, it was a farce anyway.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:39am
Originally posted by cildaratown cildaratown wrote:

Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Stevens is out confirmed by Sheffield UTD

Who will start in his place?

Kevin Long or Williams?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 12:06pm
Manning
Doherty on the left/oshea on the right 

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 12:58pm
Jonny Hayes could do that job as he often has for Celtic but I can't see Mick selecting him. Williams could do it if fit but much prefers playing centre half. I think Cyrus Christie will come in , both he and young Doherty can play right or left side.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 12:59pm
Lads the game will not go ahead. So you can name who ya like in the team. 
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:04pm
Yep not a hope this game goes ahead. Europa League and CL will be suspended after tonight's games I reckon
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:26pm
Be inteesting to see what the solution will be if these playoff qualifying scenario are cancelled/postponed

We came third in the group and pretty much all other previous tournaments would have seem us out of the finals. 

Could we be facing a horrid situation in which the playoffs are out of the picture if this virus doesnt subside?

The tournament is scheduled for 12th June so 12 weeks from today. Cutting it a bit close maybe 
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Be inteesting to see what the solution will be if these playoff qualifying scenario are cancelled/postponed

We came third in the group and pretty much all other previous tournaments would have seem us out of the finals. 

Could we be facing a horrid situation in which the playoffs are out of the picture if this virus doesnt subside?

The tournament is scheduled for 12th June so 12 weeks from today. Cutting it a bit close maybe 

There wont be a Euros in 2020, that fact is inescapable at this stage
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:35pm
Euro 2020 will not happen.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:37pm
Euros Postponed until next year I'd say.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:48pm
how will the men's euro's and the women's tournament be accommodated in the same year.
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:50pm
And the u21's are on too.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:53pm
I appreciate the commercial realities, but is there a possibility of total cancellation? Obviously, this would be at a point where the pandemic becomes incredibly widespread with millions of cases. But could something like that happen.
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:55pm
Ah lads, Mick will be in the job another year publicly slating Molumby & McCarthy and continuing with the same old tripe of a starting 11 Cry
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Ah lads, Mick will be in the job another year publicly slating Molumby & McCarthy and continuing with the same old tripe of a starting 11 Cry

LOL

His contract us up at the end of July anyway 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 12 Mar 2020 at 1:56pm

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 2:00pm
Maybe he could stay on and do some work for the large bonus package he's getting when he leaves. Kenny stays with the U21's and gets them to the finals and then takes over from July/Aug 2021
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 2:02pm
Slovakia FA seeking postponement 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 139>
  Share Topic