You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 139>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crosby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2019 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Dubravka is a very good goalkeeper. We'll be very lucky to score against him. Been very the good the last few times I've watched him for Newcastle. 

He was very good last night.

You say that about all the boys. 
Sponsored Links

cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 6:44pm
Have to get by Slovakia but I'd be worried about what Dzeko could do in the final  
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 7:38pm
didn't know he played for the pub team
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
howieb View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2019 at 6:38pm
Bratislava announced for the game 

Edited by howieb - 19 Dec 2019 at 7:10pm
Robsham1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robsham1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2019 at 2:18pm
Seeing as the allocation is going to be so small, and that the Slovakians had some very poor turnouts for qualification games, do we think it would be hard to get tickets on general sale through the Slovakian FA or anything?
howieb View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Robsham1 Robsham1 wrote:

Seeing as the allocation is going to be so small, and that the Slovakians had some very poor turnouts for qualification games, do we think it would be hard to get tickets on general sale through the Slovakian FA or anything?

Not sure about some through the Slovakian FA but I'd say it will be possible to buy some over there 
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 2:41pm
English and Welsh FA both received 10% allocation for Slovakia.
Ticket Office  will let us know when they know. They have enough on their committee plates without added pressure of answering calls as emails on this issue.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by howieb howieb wrote:

Originally posted by Robsham1 Robsham1 wrote:

Not sure about some through the Slovakian FA but I'd say it will be possible to buy some over there 
Which would be all very well if we could be certain that we'd actually be able to enter the stadium - unlike the Copenhagen play-off when the Danes were hell-bent on stopping Irish fans from entering home areas of the stadium.  And many Irish fans had paid hundreds of euros for tickets on the likes of Viagogo because they had no Danish phone numbers to use to buy tickets from the DBU website. 
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2020 at 11:56pm
Another fantastic performance from Dubravka in goals for Newcastle today. Could have been the MOTM, even though they were beaten 3-0. Could have been 7 or 8 without him. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2020 at 1:23pm
Would love to see a load of new faces in the squad but it will be the usual tried and trusted 

cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2020 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

Another fantastic performance from Dubravka in goals for Newcastle today. Could have been the MOTM, even though they were beaten 3-0. Could have been 7 or 8 without him. 

Keeper of the season for me, he’s in unreal form. 
howyapaul View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howyapaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 1:32am
Long Shot!!!
Traveling from San Francisco to Bratislava,
Have flights and hotels booked,
Need two or four tickets,

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 2:21am
Originally posted by howyapaul howyapaul wrote:

Long Shot!!!
Traveling from San Francisco to Bratislava,
Have flights and hotels booked,
Need two or four tickets,

Best thing is to contact the Ticket Office. An allocation of 2200 has been mooted and that should be enough for just about everyone. Just let them know youre story and ask them to stick you down should there be any left over. It cant hurt. If you are lucky enough, then Im sure someone, and I will volunteer, can collect them for you and take them out to Bratislava. Ticket Office can verify I wont run off with themLOL

Failing that, home end tickets shouldn’t be an issue. 

Edited by Sham157 - 19 Jan 2020 at 2:22am
howyapaul View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howyapaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 4:45pm
Thanks for the great info,
I just applied for tickets at the ticket office.
Will keep you updated
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 4:49pm

Thanks for the great info,
I just applied for tickets at the ticket office.
Will keep you updated

Applications aren't open yet, if you've emailed them they'll probably tell you to apply using the away portal.

No harm in applying when they open but your best bet is home end tickets. If we get 2200 they'll be used up for sure.

Edited by wanderer - 19 Jan 2020 at 4:51pm
howyapaul View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howyapaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:01pm
Yes, I emailed them,
When does the ticket portal open?
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:04pm

Yes, I emailed them,
When does the ticket portal open?
Dont know to be honest. Sometime during the month probably. They send out an email with the application dates a few days before it opens.
Need an account on it to apply.
Fanny MaGee View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanny MaGee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2020 at 5:54pm
Portal opening/emails going out next week if I'm correctly informed. 
Ask MaGee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 139>
  Share Topic