You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Slovakia v Ireland, Thursday, 08th October 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 139>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

Originally posted by Jebediah Springfield Jebediah Springfield wrote:

F$&king hell - there’s a lot of keyboard warriors on here. Just tried to have some fun when there was no football. You can all crawl back into yer holes now. 
Fair Play for the effort

I joined this forum a few years back to get ideas and help which was the best/cheapest way to travel to games. Share ideas and have a bit of craic.

Nowadays, people having a pop for no reason.
Having a pop is a bit of craic! It’s an Internet football forum, not The Flying Bottle. Ya ****!
Sponsored Links

Jebediah Springfield View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebediah Springfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 4:00pm
Fair play - I just would rather spend my time conversing with people Who have actual opinions and inputs (which most members are to be fair), rather than the immature and attention seeking insults That is more akin to school yard stuff. 

Each to their own I suppose. 
Suffering weather-wise
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by wicklowrunner wicklowrunner wrote:

F$&king hell - there’s a lot of keyboard warriors on here. Just tried to have some fun when there was no football. You can all crawl back into yer holes now. 

Fair Play for the effort

I joined this forum a few years back to get ideas and help which was the best/cheapest way to travel to games. Share ideas and have a bit of craic.

Nowadays, people having a pop for no reason.

Dickhead.

LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 5:07pm

Fair play - I just would rather spend my time conversing with people Who have actual opinions and inputs (which most members are to be fair), rather than the immature and attention seeking insults That is more akin to school yard stuff. 

You post an attention seeking and puerile match report on a game that didn’t happen and then try and take the moral high ground when called out on it? Tremendous!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

You post an attention seeking and puerile match report on a game that didn’t happen and then try and take the moral high ground when called out on it? Tremendous!

Anyone know if this match counts for the ticket scheme as I didn’t manage to catch it Springfield’s imagination. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 5:41pm

ClapClapClap

Think of future generations finding this match report and thinking the game actually took place. Very irresponsible IMO.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:20pm

His noble spirit on match reporting has not embiggened him in the eyes of his YBIG peers.
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:28pm
Fake news LOLLOLLOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:29pm
Not even going  to read it to be honest .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

His noble spirit on match reporting has not embiggened him in the eyes of his YBIG peers.
LOLLOLLOL

Classic 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

ClapClapClap

Think of future generations finding this match report and thinking the game actually took place. Very irresponsible IMO.
It was hard enough for this generation!
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebediah Springfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:54pm
Btw - the ‘report’ was a self-depreciating but of fun.

No slight on Mick or the players. Just an attempt at humour which either a) failed or b) went over the heads of some. 

Let’s move on 😂
Suffering weather-wise
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 6:58pm

Btw - the ‘report’ was a self-depreciating but of fun.

No slight on Mick or the players. Just an attempt at humour which either a) failed or b) went over the heads of some. 

Let’s move on 😂
For it to depreciate it would need to have value...
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebediah Springfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 7:00pm
Alright Pre - point made. Only your third chirp. 
Suffering weather-wise
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 7:03pm

Alright Pre - point made. Only your third chirp. 
I’m only warming up.
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jebediah Springfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 7:08pm
I’m terrified. Grow up ffs. I’m done with this thread anyway. Much better things to be doing with my time. Enjoy your little attempted cyber bully session with yourself. I’d say it’s not the only thing you have to do yourself. 
Suffering weather-wise
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 7:15pm

I’m terrified. Grow up ffs. I’m done with this thread anyway. Much better things to be doing with my time. Enjoy your little attempted cyber bully session with yourself. I’d say it’s not the only thing you have to do yourself. 
Why would you be terrified? That’s just silly. You obviously don’t understand what cyber bullying is and I am certainly not attempting it. Anyway, there isn’t football matches happening now, so it would be a far better use of your time to report on those. Is there a better use of anybody’s time? 

Thank you, but you are wrong; until these spuds are done I have f**k all to do with myself.
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2020 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

ClapClapClap

You know the match will eventually be played in reality, right?  LOL

Edited by newrynyuk - 29 Mar 2020 at 8:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 139>
  Share Topic