You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

March to Lansdown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Mac90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March to Lansdown
    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 8:44pm
A march has been arranged for supporters to walk down to the aviva to greet the coaches. Please check Facebook supporters pages for details if interested. This is purely to get behind our lads and ofcourse shake up the danes a bit if we can. It's to create a bigger atmosphere not for fans to throw bottles at buses etc. If this works and all goes well it could well become something even bigger. This is NOT for a group of hooligans who want to cause trouble. There will be opinions on it ofcourse but going by fb its attraction alot of interest and people want it to happen. We could do with a few reps from league of Ireland clubs to spread the word and get on board. It's an opportunity to show why were the best fans in the world. ClapClapSmile
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 9:44pm
What Facebook supporters page?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
J-Mac90 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Mac90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 12:09am
balls.ie supporters page and ROI fans forum page. 
J-Mac90 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J-Mac90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 12:16am
As I said people will have opinions, This has nothing to do with liverpool or anyone else. This is not some ultra group that watched green street too much. It's to get behind our lads and create an atmosphere and carrying it on into the stadium...simple. 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 2:58pm
Nah i vote we rock the bus and give them a bit of the Millwall treatment “you’re going home in Dublin ambulance, you’re going to get your f**king heads kicked in”

(Joking)
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 3:05pm
Any links, I'm not on Facepoop 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 5:59pm
Far play to the kids, plenty of pyro
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 6:15pm
Was great though... Fair play to them. Just whats needed
JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 6:18pm
any pictures/videos ?

Crosby87 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crosby87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2019 at 6:36pm
In the old days we would have marched to Crackbird for a fabulous prematch meal. 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 2:23pm
links?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic