Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Denmark Tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Still looking for 1 ticket, anywhere in ground
I doubt you will find one there, but keep looking!
Sponsored Links

0325422 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0325422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 4:12pm
Have a spare South stand upper ticket if its any good too ya. Its €35 face value but paid €40 through the club

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by 0325422 0325422 wrote:

Have a spare South stand upper ticket if its any good too ya. Its €35 face value but paid €40 through the club

Sent you a PM
RazorMac View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RazorMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 5:11pm
Just got let down from usual source.  Dont bother with season tickets anymore. Raging. If anyone has a spare I'd appreciate it. Cheers 
Ah heere leeeeeave it ouuuut
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 5:17pm

Which begs the question why ? 

And pretty sure you are only allowed to charge FV on here 

Edited by Newryrep - 17 Nov 2019 at 5:43pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Supporters clubs Clap
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 5:34pm
I'm replying to Aviva2015 earlier post. Did your friend print the attachment to the ticket order? That should have bar code which can be scanned at top of ticket and another one with numbers at bottom of ticket.

Edited by trevwaterford - 17 Nov 2019 at 5:38pm
0325422 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0325422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 5:57pm

Begs what question exactly? I got an extra ticket through my local supporters club for €40 and want to sell it to someone else that needs one. I have a season ticket and got an extra ticket for the brother who can't go now. Hardly a big deal
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 6:14pm

Begs what question exactly? I got an extra ticket through my local supporters club for €40 and want to sell it to someone else that needs one. I have a season ticket and got an extra ticket for the brother who can't go now. Hardly a big deal

The big deal is that it is over face value. Why would a supporters club sell above face value? 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

The big deal is that it is over face value. Why would a supporters club sell above face value? 

Exactly. You can sell it on here for 35 and either take the 5 euro loss or ask the supporters club to reimburse you Thumbs Up
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 7:20pm
After one for south lower if anyone has one going 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 8:04pm

I was somewhat surprised that a SC charged you above face value but then again maybe I ain’t 

As to you selling it on here ? whether you paid 40 400 or 4000 is immaterial you sell on here for face value of the ticket not what you paid for it 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
TonyGawks View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyGawks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 9:41pm
Anyone know the best way of getting a replacement ticket? Bought from Ticketmaster and don't know where it is
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by TonyGawks TonyGawks wrote:

Anyone know the best way of getting a replacement ticket? Bought from Ticketmaster and don't know where it is
Ticketmastersports.ie . Phone them .they will arrange a pick up for you. Used to be ballsbridge hotel foyer.
TonyGawks View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyGawks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Originally posted by TonyGawks TonyGawks wrote:

Ticketmastersports.ie . Phone them .they will arrange a pick up for you. Used to be ballsbridge hotel foyer.
Nice one, thanks
0325422 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0325422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:20pm

I was somewhat surprised that a SC charged you above face value but then again maybe I ain’t 

As to you selling it on here ? whether you paid 40 400 or 4000 is immaterial you sell on here for face value of the ticket not what you paid for it 

Glad I didn't pay 4000 for it so
Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:28pm
Please keep this thread for those in need of a ticket, and those with a spare to offer.

Still need 1 myself. Anywhere in the stadium!
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 11:31pm
Any spare ticket going for tomorrow lads? Buddy of mine up in Crumlin with his young fella and could do with the distraction
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic