You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Movie Plot Holes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 24>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 3:40pm
How was the phone call meant to play out.

*ring, ring*

Loggia: Hello

Henchman: We fecked up. He got away. *hangs up*

Pacino: Who was that?

Loggia: That was a henchman calling to tell me that he failed to kill you. It's funny, because I didn't actually ask him to kill you, though. I hired some other guys to do it, but not him.

Pacino: YOU HIRED ASSASSINS TO KILL ME, YOU COCK-A-ROACH!

Loggia: Uh-oh...
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 4:08pm
Who is Loggia?

Frank Lopez you mean?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 4:15pm
Yeah, I couldn't remember the character's name, but I knew that he was played by Robert Loggia.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

How was the phone call meant to play out.

*ring, ring*

Loggia: Hello

Henchman: We fecked up. He got away. *hangs up*

Pacino: Who was that?

Loggia: That was a henchman calling to tell me that he failed to kill you. It's funny, because I didn't actually ask him to kill you, though. I hired some other guys to do it, but not him.

Pacino: YOU HIRED ASSASSINS TO KILL ME, YOU COCK-A-ROACH!

Loggia: Uh-oh...

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 9:27pm
In Braveheart, the battle of Stirling Bridge had no bridge.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Jackal Jackal wrote:

Get over it

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 10:24pm

Gunfight at the OK Coral didnt actually happen at the OK Coral but just around the corner. True LOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Jackal View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2020 at 11:03pm
In the film flight, Denzil Washington being drunk didn't cause the crash?
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 3:15pm

How is that a plot hole?
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 3:49pm
Back to the Future.

At the end of the film, Michael J Fox returns to the 80s, but it is a completely different 80s to the one he left. His family is much better off, for example. 

That means all the experiences and memories, that he has of his life and family are no longer true. He's entered a nightmarish world where he is an imposter. 

The ending would not be out of place in an episode of The Twilight Zone.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Terzino Terzino wrote:

Back to the Future.

At the end of the film, Michael J Fox returns to the 80s, but it is a completely different 80s to the one he left. His family is much better off, for example. 

That means all the experiences and memories, that he has of his life and family are no longer true. He's entered a nightmarish world where he is an imposter. 

The ending would not be out of place in an episode of The Twilight Zone.

You raise interesting points Tez LOL He would have to keep his mind in check for all of his memories of life and times that are now non existent and never open his mouth to his now successful family LOL

One thing that always stuck out for me in the trilogy is the fact that there had to be two deloreans in the third film. The one that the Doc got sent in from the second film and then the one that Marty goes back in. Am i wrong? Surely they could have used fuel from that one to get the second one up to to 88mph? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 8:45pm
I could never understand how his great great grand mother, on the McFly side, was identical to his mother. Were the McFlys a family of inbreds?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by Lenny82 Lenny82 wrote:

I could never understand how his great great grand mother, on the McFly side, was identical to his mother. Were the McFlys a family of inbreds?

And as if his parents from 1955 wouldnt think their son looked like the guy from the time of the dance. its not as if it was a fleeting meeting. Marty stayed at his Mas gaff and hung out with George loads. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

How is that a plot hole?

LOL

Maybe he should sit the next couple of plays out.

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

And as if his parents from 1955 wouldnt think their son looked like the guy from the time of the dance. its not as if it was a fleeting meeting. Marty stayed at his Mas gaff and hung out with George loads. 

Yeah, I thought that bit was a bit far fetched!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Surely the adult george would be thinking Marty looks like this fella Calvin Klein.  I'm not his da.  Calvin must have slipped my wife wan at some point.

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 10:09pm
They also all seemed pretty cool with Biff even though he tried to rape the mother/wife 30 years previously.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2020 at 10:12pm

They also all seemed pretty cool with Biff even though he tried to rape the mother/wife 30 years previously.

LOLLOLLOL

No Me Too movement in 1985LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 24>
  Share Topic