FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anthony Scully

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2022 at 9:02pm
Up to 18 contributions for the season now - 12 goals and 6 assists. Only three penalties out of that. And he was out injured for a good few weeks as well. Plenty of options on the left side of our attack but I'd have him in before Horgan or Curtis certainly.
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I haven't seen much of him but would like to see Kenny call him up for the March friendlies. 

Can only play in a front two with someone to play off of, like Mulder.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 4:45pm
Would be good to see the rumours of a move to the Championship come to something, really good finish for the goal today.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2022 at 4:00pm
I haven't seen much of him but would like to see Kenny call him up for the March friendlies. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Good to see him get back, seems like he's been out for months  didn't realise his injury was that bad. 

A lot of postponed games today and as a result a pretty poor showing from an ireland perspective. 

Premier league sees three players on yhe bench (Doherty, Shane Long, idah) Duffy may get the nod in the late game. Connolly.has little chance with welbeck and maupay available again.

Championship sees just Richard keogh on yhe bench but pretty much all games postponed.

League 1 is a little brighter.

Ogbene starts as does ohora. 

Bench sees parrott, scully and kayode as the players of note.
There is a good bit of involvement of Irish players in the SPL too.
Starts for Scales, McCarthy, McEneff, Hayes, Sweeney, Doyle-hayes, McGarth & Co at St Mirren.
No Conor Ronan at St Mirren for the past couple of matches, must be injured or covid or something.

Edited by darman28 - 26 Dec 2021 at 3:34pm
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 3:16pm
O'Hora with an own goal.
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2021 at 3:05pm
On the Lincoln bench after being injured for several weeks with a recurring knee injury.
Parrott on the bench for MK Dons in the same match, O'Hora and Kioso starting tho.
1980 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:50am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Pinginí Pinginí wrote:

Should be in the Ireland squad ahead of Ogbene.
Ogbene is in top form, scoring goals and is probably the fastest player we've ever had. He's guaranteed to be picked now, that's a ridiculous statement.

Doesn’t matter what he’s done for Ireland! Scully scores Penalties in League 1 Ogbene doesn’t.

Edited for Accuracy.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2021 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Ogbene is in top form, scoring goals and is probably the fastest player we've ever had. He's guaranteed to be picked now, that's a ridiculous statement.

Doesn’t matter what he’s done for Ireland! Scully scores goals in League 1 Ogbene doesn’t.

Exactly, f*ck Ireland. Lincoln is what it's all about.

Well if Scully can do it against Marvin Johnson of Sheffield Wednesday then I'm sure he can do it against Danilo of PSG.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 11:30pm

Doesn’t matter what he’s done for Ireland! Scully scores goals in League 1 Ogbene doesn’t.

Exactly, f*ck Ireland. Lincoln is what it's all about.
Bandwagon View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bandwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 11:26pm

Doesn’t matter what he’s done for Ireland! Scully scores goals penos in League 1 Ogbene doesn’t.

FYP
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 10:25pm

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 10:22pm
While Callum Robinson has his admirers I really think he should be dropped in favour of Conor Sammon.  Robinson is not vaccinated so won't be eligible for away games in Austria.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Pinginí View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinginí Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 10:17pm

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by mully_85 mully_85 wrote:

Ogbene has nailed his place in the squad… all be it not thru league form!! would be madness to drop one of our best recent performers 

Thanks
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 7:06pm

Ogbene has nailed his place in the squad… all be it not thru league form!! would be madness to drop one of our best recent performers 
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 6:29pm
Flw is rubbish I’ve actually given up reading articles on it their so bad.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 5:40pm
One of the lad's talents is that he is bilingual. I have seen him conduct separate interviews in his native Cockney and in a fluent Dublin brogue, which he no doubt perfected by listening to his dad. So he should be okay with the local argot if he goes to one of the Lancashire clubs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>
  Share Topic