You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA football 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 56>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 7:29pm
Ah here
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 7:31pm
you are just a small part of Dublin a small part of Dublin 
AKA pedantic kunt
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 7:36pm
This is an absolute farce
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 7:39pm
it’s mad in any other sport when a team gets thrashed they get the blame.  In GAA football it’s the winners that get criticised πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
AKA pedantic kunt
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 7:44pm
Why the apparent surprise lads? LOL

I would've expected Dublin to wipe the floor with Meath. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 7:45pm
Nobody in Leinster believes they can beat Dublin. Nobody will ever win the leinster championship again apart from Dublin. This is absolutely awful. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

There's no surprise. But it's a sorry excuse for a competition 
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

There's no surprise. But it's a sorry excuse for a competition 

I think we'll win 10 All Irelands in a row now. We're just so far a head of the rest of the country. I dont ever see a scenario where Dublin is split at Inter County level, but the GAA needs to address the imbalance somehow 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 8:19pm
Even if someone does catch them they will win 8 or 9 of the next 10 anyway. 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 8:27pm
Christ this is embarrassing from meath this now 10 titles in a row for Dublin and at the minute its hard to see how they won't winning the next 10 either

Hard to understand what the biggest problem is in leinster as the other counties can compete at minor and u21 level but come senior level they miles off
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 8:39pm
-10 Even money was the Handicap, God help Cavan & Tipperary tomorrow the Handicap Donegal/Cavan -7/+7, Cork/Tipperary -5/+5
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 8:43pm
Shambles of a competition. 
Touts Out!
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:19pm
The Bloody Sunday candles gave Croke Park a lovely House Of Horrors vibe tonight

I remember years ago I'd listen to Dublin-Meath Leinster finals on the radio in my granny's house, she was from Monaghan

She'd tell me sneeringly that Meath always beat Dublin because "the Meath fellas are rared on beef, the Dublin lads only get mutton"

And she was right, the lads rared on beef would always win

Tonight Dublin are dining on prime cuts of Meath players, with some fava beans and a nice chianti

Edited by sid waddell - 21 Nov 2020 at 10:19pm
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:31pm
Croke Park are doing another memorial tomorrow for the 15 Meath men slaughtered in croke Park tonight
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:33pm
Bloody Saturday
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2020 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Croke Park are doing another memorial tomorrow for the 15 Meath men slaughtered in croke Park tonight

Quite appropriate that a load of Royals were slaughtered
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 10:57am
I recall just over a decade ago when Kerry and Tyrone were at their peak, and any criticism would be met with demands (particularly of fans from other counties) that we (Dublin fans) engage in a ludovico style approach to watch and lap up what was something "we'd never see the likes of again". This was as good as it gets, and it would never be bettered. Now it has been, but because its Dublin it has to be traduced. I'm even starting to see a narrative that is linking this era all the way back to 2005, which is essentially arguing that any competition won by Dublin after the 2004 Championship has an asterisk beside it.

Last night was an extraordinary Dublin performance, but a seriously poor performance by Meath. The game was locked at half time as Dublin we ruthlessly efficient with their chances, and snuffed out two goal chances for Meath. The second half was fairly straightforward but from recall it actually ended 1-7 to 0-7 to Dublin (I might be slightly wrong), and Costello was sent off too, so that wasn't vintage stuff.

Edited by Het-field - 22 Nov 2020 at 10:57am
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 3:03pm
Tipp leading by 4 with 2 mins to play Shocked
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 56>
  Share Topic