You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

GAA football 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 56>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Niall Morgan is like Fr. Fay. He doesn't know he's a goalkeeper!

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Leitrim concede their game against Down due to lack of available players with a number awaiting test results.
Fermanagh can only name 3 subs for their game vs Clare.
Of all the players in Leitrim,they couldn’t muster up a team? Even throw in a few minorsConfused
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Leitrim concede their game against Down due to lack of available players with a number awaiting test results.
Fermanagh can only name 3 subs for their game vs Clare.
Of all the players in Leitrim,they couldn’t muster up a team? Even throw in a few minorsConfused
A nothing game as no matter the result they had to win next week...Always great to beat Tyrone. Only worry is Tyrone didn't show their hand in any way today and 2 weeks time will be a different kettle of fish
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 9:32pm
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2020 at 10:38pm
Given my criticism of the GAA over Covid I think it's only fair to note that the Galway team were very responsible in their behaviour today - they all socially distanced from their opponents for the full game
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 8:40pm
Kerry have a tricky enough Munster Semi final
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 9:03pm
Have to say I'm really excited for championship. Didn't realise how much I missed it until the team was named for the Galway game. Definitely something to look forward to over the next few bleak weeks! 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Have to say I'm really excited for championship. Didn't realise how much I missed it until the team was named for the Galway game. Definitely something to look forward to over the next few bleak weeks! 
I'm the same..but the days before will be nervous as I fear a Tyrone ambush. Championship will be one of the very few things to look forward to for the next 6 weeks!
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 9:42am

Same as that mark watched all the games over the weekend and even paid for the kerry vs monaghan game on gaago. Was great to have it back and I am hoping nothing happens next few weeks to put championship in doubt. 

With it been back to the old format could be some cracking games from the start as teams can't be as Conservative in their approach 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 10:19am
Yeah the old do or die knockout can't be beaten. Last few years we have lost to galway and the rossies in connacht so there will be huge weight on games against either of them because the punishment isn't a second chance, it's a long gloomy winter!!

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 10:20am
Beat Galway in a knockout game last year though Clap
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 11:07am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Same as that mark watched all the games over the weekend and even paid for the kerry vs monaghan game on gaago. Was great to have it back and I am hoping nothing happens next few weeks to put championship in doubt. 

With it been back to the old format could be some cracking games from the start as teams can't be as Conservative in their approach 
Yeah really looking forward to the old format. Hopefully they'll get some decent weather for it, some of the club stuff you'd normally see this time of year can be fairly bleak.

I was gonna comment that there'll surely be a few replays that will mess up the schedule, but looking back, there hasn't been a replay outside of the final in the past 2 years. I wonder when a final replay would be this year given the final is 19th December. Sunday 27th?
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 11:56am
you'd hope they'd move games if the pitch isn't up to scratch on the day and play a lot in the likes of Croker and Semple etc. With no crowds surely the matches could be moved at very little notice.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 12:06pm
Is the football championship a straight knock out this year? No back doors? No super 8s?
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 12:23pm
Yup, old school straight knock out. You lose you're gone
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by the_walls the_walls wrote:

Yup, old school straight knock out. You lose you're gone

haven't experienced that since 2014
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 6:35pm
For once muff and his fellow mayo men wont be smashing in the back door. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 3:37pm
Wicklow win Division 4 😎
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 56>
  Share Topic