You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Éire v Switzerland 05.09.19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545556
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BippityBoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 12:54pm
Didnt know where else to post this, but Granit Xhaka has confirmed that he will missing the Ireland game in October due to his wife due to give birth that week. 

Edited by BippityBoop - 09 Sep 2019 at 12:54pm
Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by BippityBoop BippityBoop wrote:

Didnt know where else to post this, but Granit Xhaka has confirmed that he will missing the Ireland game in October due to his wife due to give birth that week. 

well he's not having the baby is he ? 

LOL

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Deane View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

LOL

LOL
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Deane Deane wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

LOL

LOL

Their Albanians are jumping ship at any opportunity. You'd wonder why they didn't choose to play with Kosovo when they had the chance
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 3:01pm
 I wonder where Robinson is in Mick's thought following Swiss game? Was a bit of a disappointment. I'd say that's one slot still up for grabs. 
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

I wonder where Robinson is in Mick's thought following Swiss game? Was a bit of a disappointment. I'd say that's one slot still up for grabs. 

He was carrying a knock in to the game, he actually sat out training the day before. I actually didn't think he was that bad to be honest.

You're right though, it would be up for grabs but there isn't exactly a queue behind him knocking the door down, we are short of right sided attackers.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 3:45pm
He wasn't great, but did well in previous games, I'd stick with him, shame he's injured for the Bulgaria game.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 3:50pm
I don’t think he got enough of the ball to make an impression unfortunately. I think you put him in a couple of the positions that McClean had in the game and he would have done more. I like his speed of thought.
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 5:31am
Hope Duffey's yellow doesn’t come back to bite us.  
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 9:13pm
With us a left-back down for these two games the only solution I can see is putting McClean there. Hourihane isn’t a left back, Cunningham isn’t good enough and Brady won’t be fit enough. 

Would be absolutely no harm drafting Connolly in for these games.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 545556
  Share Topic