You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Top 5 gigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Paulie in front of you
Aido beside you  
Murph behind you. 

sounds like your ideal sandwich baldrick 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I am sure that they are excellent live, there music is exceptional bland though. Maybe they have just never grabbed me, but it is all quite vapid.
Hard to dislike Grohl though.

*their
Thanks.

Your welcome.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 5:48pm

I am sure that they are excellent live, there music is exceptional bland though. Maybe they have just never grabbed me, but it is all quite vapid.
Hard to dislike Grohl though.

*their
Thanks.

Your welcome.
LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Paulie in front of you
Aido beside you  
Murph behind you. 

sounds like your ideal sandwich baldrick 

The pillow talk would last longer than the foreplay with Aido about 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 1:11pm
After being at the Foo Fighters on Wednesday who were excellent, was at Post Malone last night who was utter muck
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

After being at the Foo Fighters on Wednesday who were excellent, was at Post Malone last night who was utter muck
Surprised at that.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 1:58pm

Surprised at that.

Edited by BigPodge - 23 Aug 2019 at 2:00pm
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 2:14pm

While I had heard of Post Malone, I had never heard any of his music, so upon reading your message I thought I'd give him a shot. I asked one of the younger folk in work to recommend a song, and one of them warily responded with "Superstar". To be fair, I lasted as far as the first line, which is more than it deserved. On an unrelated matter the person that made the recommendation is now dead. Sometimes things just work out for the best.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 5:31pm
nice bit of scrapping at post Malone and all. 
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Foals at EP 09

Nothing compares The Flaming Lips live for me, brilliant every time I've seen them.
Just booked tickets to see them again in a few weeks. It has been too long since I have seen Wayne Coyne come out of a spaceship!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

While I had heard of Post Malone, I had never heard any of his music, so upon reading your message I thought I'd give him a shot. I asked one of the younger folk in work to recommend a song, and one of them warily responded with "Superstar". To be fair, I lasted as far as the first line, which is more than it deserved. On an unrelated matter the person that made the recommendation is now dead. Sometimes things just work out for the best.

Jaysis
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2019 at 12:12pm

Foals at EP 09

Nothing compares The Flaming Lips live for me, brilliant every time I've seen them.
Just booked tickets to see them again in a few weeks. It has been too long since I have seen Wayne Coyne come out of a spaceship!
Absolutely brilliant again last night and completely and utterly bonkers. Wayne Coyne riding around Brixton Academy on a unicorn.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 8:27pm
Was at Liam Gallagher last night. Focking awesomeClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
cullenswood View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cullenswood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 10:41am
Was there Saturday night.    He was class.    The voice held up much better than I had thought, plenty of oasis tunes, and I really enjoy his own stuff too.

The amount of pints being thrown was crazy....we were towards the back and stayed dry but can't see how too many people up the front could have.
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 10:45am

Foals at EP 09

Absolutely brilliant again last night and completely and utterly bonkers. Wayne Coyne riding around Brixton Academy on a unicorn.
Just announced for Galway in July Big smileBig smile
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 10:46am
Saw his Glastonbury set on TV - looked very good. Lots of alternative Oasis songs - Columbia, Acquiesce
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 11:14am

Foals at EP 09

Class. Hopefully they do a few shows in England too. I think they are playing in Derbyshire in May or June.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2019 at 12:54pm

Foals at EP 09

Thumbs Up

Tickets go on sale this Friday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic