You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 19/20

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 19/20
    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 4:29pm
3BL fixtures announced and 1860 open the season at home. 3 of the last 4 games of the season are derbies vs Unterhaching, Ingoldstadt and Bayern II.

Friday 19th July

2BL starts a week later with
Stuttgart vs Hannover

1BL is weeks away starting Friday 16th August
Bayern vs Hertha

The Pokal starts a week before that and there will be a few 1BL teams exiting after Round 1 from the look of teh draw at the month. Lower league teams get home advantage.

Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 5:05pm
Less than an hour to season starting.
Glorious weather.
Sold out circa 15k
Cold beers for outside the stadium.
Mid table mediocrity will be welcomed at this stage 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 3:41pm
Pokal this weekend.
Time to get those bets on 3BL and 2BL who have started their seasons, playing at home against 1BL who are not back until next weekend.

Good chance
Ingolstadt tonight
Duisburg Sunday

worth a small flutter
Magdeburg tomorrow
Lautern tomorrow
Mannheim Sunday
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 4:04pm
FSV frankfurt and Kickers offenbach both sunk now so wont be seeing any games in these leagues,might tip up to cologne to see noe baba play but thats also regional liga 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 9:04pm
Great to see a good crowd (33,000) at the Uerdingen-Dortmund game in Düsseldorf. Saw Uerdingen at Koln in the Bundesliga the 1st season (‘95/‘96) after Bayer withdrew sponsorship and it was sad to watch Uerdingen’s fall over the following 20 years.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 9:48pm
Mstr
They splashed a lot of cash last year to get out of 3BL.
I think they were top during winter break. 
Bought Grimaldi from us.
Arse then fell out of their season.. .. 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

FSV frankfurt and Kickers offenbach both sunk now so wont be seeing any games in these leagues,might tip up to cologne to see noe baba play but thats also regional liga 

You also have Wiesbaden and Darmstadt in 2. Bundesliga and Mannheim in 3. Liga.

They're all within an hour of Frankfurt.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 8:15am
Bayern started the season with 2 2 draw at home to Hertha.

Coutinho expected to join on a season loan from Barca.

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:29pm
Great to see St Pauli turn over Hamburg to night. Thought they rode their luck at times but the result was excellent. Atmosphere in the place is something else. Well done to the good guys 👍
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2019 at 11:38pm
Oktoberfestzeit.. 1860 host our mates Lautern on Saturday
Lautern mate over for long weekend.
Wiesn tomorrow. Game Saturday. 
🥨🍻🥨

many years back I went with him to the away end when 60 played Lautern in the Olympic Stadium here. I got a bit of grief when 60 scored twice. Was told to stop celebrating.produced hip flask. Sorted.
After the game Lautern fans called the team over as is normal in the Bundesliga... they pelted the team with snow balls 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 4:05pm
Lewandowski scores for Bayern . In all BL games this season (7)
poznan7 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poznan7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2019 at 10:28pm
Big upset for them today. Hoffenheim have been poor and not scoring. Looks like it could hopefully be very open this year
Bring back the Holy Goalie
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 1:08am
It is mad open. Ingolstadt are sh*te, Magdeburg are poor (but I fancy them somehow) Unterhaching cant seriously keep it up?? Halle look good. Duisburg also look good. I doubt we'll be in the mix. And there's always a surprise. Your prediction? 
liam_in_germany View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liam_in_germany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 1:14am
Our only chance is VW. Embarrassing, but true. They financed our shopping last January to save us (so I hear) apparently the niedersächsische Landtag had plans to stop us from going down as thousands of Eintracht Fans in villages and the police costs were seen as an awful idea
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 11:17am
2 points separate top to 8th or something like that after 8 games, very unusual table
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 12:41pm
BH

Sadly L_in_G and myself are more involved in the 3BL

We lost our unbeaten home record at the weekend . Added to the fact that our away record is dreadful (1 win), we could spend another season fighting relegation.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2019 at 4:52pm
Has anyone been to see Dynamo Berlin? They're in the 4th tier. 
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2019 at 7:33pm
Union beat Hertha in the first Berlin derby
90th min peno
nearly 12 mins of injury time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic