You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fantasy Football 20/21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fantasy Football 20/21
    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 8:50am
Same as always, members and lurkers all welcome - code is o2sdiq

Edited by nvidic - 08 Aug 2021 at 8:15pm
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 7:39pm
Anyone interested in a paid one and I make easy money Big smile
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 10:19pm
Hi lads,

Cobh Ramblers FC running a Fantasy Football league this year at €10 a man. 

Winner gets half the pot so the more that are in.... The more you can WIN. Monthly prizes too. 

Theres a link through Clubforce where the entry fee can be paid online which will be made available shortly. 

Code to enter the league is E2ZF81
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Hi lads,

Winner gets half the pot so the more that are in.... The more you can WIN. Monthly prizes too. 

Theres a link through Clubforce where the entry fee can be paid online which will be made available shortly. 

Will jump into this. Always try support any of the LOI FPL leagues. Harps and Bobs 2 with very good leagues the last few years.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Hi lads,

Will jump into this. Always try support any of the LOI FPL leagues. Harps and Bobs 2 with very good leagues the last few years.

Will join this, can you send the link to pay when it's available? Cheers
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 11:01pm
Bohs FPL here as well if anyone fancies it. https://bohemianfc.com/?page_id=6961

The 2019 Bohemians Fantasy Premier League is open for entries.

It’s €20 to sign up to play for the following guaranteed prizes:

1st €600
2nd €250
3rd €150
4th Bohemian FC Season Ticket
5th Wolves FC Jersey (signed by squad)
6th €50
7th: €50
8th: €50
9th €50
10th €20 entry to Bohs FPL 2020

In addition, there are 10 great monthly prizes including ,€25 One4all voucher, €25 Glasnevin Glass voucher, lunch for two in the Cowtown Cafe, €25 Bohs Store voucher,pair of Bohs match tickets and 2 kids’ places at the Brickx Club, D7 (valued @ €150).

There will also be 4 extra prizes to play for over the Xmas/New Year holiday period.

The August monthly prize is a game of Footee for 4 @ Ballinascorney and a €50 voucher for Zero Latency @ Sandyford. The September prize is a 4ball @ Druids Glen Golf Club, Co Wicklow.

Closing date for entries is strictly 7pm, Friday August 9.

5% of each entry fee will go to the Sean Cox Rehabilitation Trust.

Queries? Contact us at bohsfantasy@gmail.com.

NB: The league code will be displayed when you sign up via PayPal below (it takes about 10 seconds to appear).

If for any reason you miss it, mail us and we’ll revert quickly.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Hi lads,

Will join this, can you send the link to pay when it's available? Cheers
Of course. The Clubforce people had some sort of issue with attaching the link to our account so should hopefully be up tomorrow all going well. 

Entry staying open until Sunday 1st September 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 12:27am
Bohs league is very well ran Clap

As is the Harps one - links to that on boards.ie website

The more LOI FPL leagues the better Clap great to have the Cobh one as well to enter now
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 12:06pm

Hi lads,

harps one is back up and running this year.  My mate puts a lot of hard work in setting up and promoting so good to hear other clubs getting involved in it
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:54pm

Hi lads,

Apologies for the delay... Link to pay the €10 entry here

YBIG NPF founder and CEO
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 2:16pm

Just paid up Sham Thumbs Up

"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 5:39pm
In Sham Thumbs Up
killer kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 2:17pm
Just paid up sham
And it's come through now to mackay... and it's there
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:10am
If your points aren’t showing up on the app you need to delete it and download it again.
I thought I missed the deadline.

Still regretting swapping Salah for Sterling at the last minute...

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 11 Aug 2019 at 10:10am

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 7:24am
Top of the YBIG tree Cool
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 9:27pm

Hi lads,

Apologies for the delay... Link to pay the €10 entry here

Hi All, 

Just a reminder for anyone looking to enter or who have entered already. 

Deadline for payment of the entry fee is Sunday 1st September (Sunday week) so be sure to get your entries in if not done so already Thumbs Up
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 11:17am
A reminder that the deadline for receiving the €10 entry fee for the Cobh Ramblers Fantasy Football League is SUNDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER!

Anyone, not paid up by then will be removed from the league. 😬

‪If you’re not in, you can’t win! ➡️https://member.clubforce.com/tickets_m.asp…

Code to join the league is E2ZF81
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2019 at 5:36pm
Aaron Connolly - €4.5m bargain
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic