You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019/2020 Europa League

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 9:41pm
Killie have been knocked out. Embarrassed
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 10:14pm
Hajduk Split were beaten by Gzira United.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Hajduk Split were beaten by Gzira United.

And at home too after being 2-0 up from the 1st leg Shocked

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 3:18pm
I see Nordie ref Arnold Hunter was injured and had to leave the pitch in a EL game in Rumania this week. Where will it all end!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 2:26pm
Romanian side Universitatea Craiova have been ordered to play at least their next two European home matches behind closed doors following the Europa League qualifying game that saw Irish referee Arnold Hunter hit by an object thrown from the crowd.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Romanian side Universitatea Craiova have been ordered to play at least their next two European home matches behind closed doors following the Europa League qualifying game that saw Irish referee Arnold Hunter hit by an object thrown from the crowd.

It wasn't just the missile, there was all sorts of other trouble too.

They should have been thrown out of the tournament, if only for the message it would send.

Meanwhile, were I a referee, I'd be fuming. I mean, what if Hunter had been seriously injured?
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 9:49pm
Linfield won tonight away.Clap
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by corkery corkery wrote:

Linfield won tonight away.Clap
Who do they play in the next round of they go through?

Edited by Double Maxim - 06 Aug 2019 at 10:13pm
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 10:19pm
Linfield probably play APOEL Nicosia, if they get through.

However, this is not the key issue. The key issue is avoiding defeat at home next week; even though a 1-0 home defeat will see Linfield through, it will harm NI's UEFA coefficient. As it is, if Linfield get a draw, they are guaranteed to increase NI's UEFA coefficient so it receives a third Europa League spot for the 2021-22 season; as it is, if Linfield lose, it might cost NI it's third EL spot in that season.
Floreat Ultonia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 2:12pm
Thanks SD. Hopefully Plues can handle the pressure...

6 wins for Irish League teams this term. Ok, the oppo was weak but these baby steps are important
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 3:43pm
Even if Linfield do lose next week and get knocked out, NI will still get that extra spot provided Nomme Kalju lose twice to Dudelange. I think that is unlikely though, so NI's best chance is Linfield not choking.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Even if Linfield do lose next week and get knocked out, NI will still get that extra spot provided Nomme Kalju lose twice to Dudelange. I think that is unlikely though, so NI's best chance is Linfield not choking.

Hope Dudelange do get two wins - then somebody chokes feckin Linfield! Thumbs Up
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:08pm
There's no Europa League spots for Irish teams that year or possibly the  year after.UEFA are bringing back the Intertoto cup and Irish teams will go into that. Only the league winners who get knocked out of the Champions League will be left into the Europa League.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 7:06pm
Any links to the Dundalk or Celtic games? 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 7:11pm
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 7:16pm
Cheers Thumbs Up
BelvBohs View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BelvBohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 7:25pm
Any links with eir sport coverage for the dundalk match? Have the hesgoal link but its in Dutch
ACTHUNG BABY View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACTHUNG BABY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 8:28pm
download tvtap app , for android phone .Has all the sports channels or if you want it on a laptop , download bluestacks and then tv tap app.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic