Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Champions league 20/21

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 60>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 9:48pm
too much tika taka here for Murph from city 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Enjoyable game this

Meh. 

Oil Classico.  Two unlikeable teams as far removed from their roots as a tree in a tornado.

Football right nowDead
Maybe you like the football misery?
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 9:56pm
Even enough game, two terrible goals given away by PSG! Dias was brilliant at the back.

All to play for in the second leg.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Even enough game, two terrible goals given away by PSG! Dias was brilliant at the back.

The tie is over.  

Not a hope PSG will get 2 goals away to City without City getting a couple themselves. 

It's City's year. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:01pm
Great game to watch -  City were just relentless, not stop chasing and running off the ball.
PSG worked hard too. 

City can rest everybody at the weekend and finish the job on Tuesday. 

PSG play Lens (5th) at the weekend and need to win as they are 1 point off top with only 4 games left. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

The tie is over.  

Not a hope PSG will get 2 goals away to City without City getting a couple themselves. 

It's City's year. 

LOL The tie is over?

This your first year following football Muff? 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:13pm

The tie is over.  

It's City's year. 

LOL The tie is over?

You really think PSG will come back and beat City? 

They haven't a prayer. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:19pm

The tie is over.  

It's City's year. 

LOL The tie is over?

You really think PSG will come back and beat City? 

They haven't a prayer. 

They certainly have a chance, they are only one goal down, they just need one of those nights where Neymar and Mbappe perform at a level they are well capable of.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 28 Apr 2021 at 10:20pm
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:24pm
I also think City will go through but it’s madness to say PSG have no chance. Mbappe can produce at any time.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:28pm
I just couldn't enjoy that wonderful game of football tonight, as both clubs are owned by very rich people from the middle east. 

I was actually longing throughout it to be watching AC Milan v Steaua Bucharest, as they used to have good teams in 1974. 

Boo hoo, oil money. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:30pm

I thought Stones and particularly Walker were equally as good tonight. 
Zinchenko did well when he came on too, gave the side more balance with a left footer on the pitch. Cancelo had another off night. 

Thought City should have gone and got a third after the Gueye red card to kill it tonight. Still all to play for 

That was an exceptional second half performance from City though, they were on the ropes for most of the first half and there only looked like there was going to be one winner
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:32pm
PSG haven't a chance on the basis that they are effectively two goals down going into the second leg.

I can't see them getting two goals without City responding in kind. 

If the match ended 2-2 then they'd still have a chance of going through. 

I backed City to win this tie and also win the Champions League after the Dortmund game Big smile. It's their year lads.  
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:34pm

PSG haven't a chance on the basis that they are effectively two goals down going into the second leg.

I backed City to win this tie and also win the Champions League after the Dortmund game Big smile. It's their year lads.  

A 3-2 win will do them and a 2-1 win will take it to extra time

City have been better away from home than at home this season. PSG will know how to approach the game whereas City might be unsure of how to given their lead
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

I just couldn't enjoy that wonderful game of football tonight, as both clubs are owned by very rich people from the middle east. 

I was actually longing throughout it to be watching AC Milan v Steaua Bucharest, as they used to have good teams in 1974. 

Boo hoo, oil money. 

Why is Sid still suspended? 

Hasn't been on in a month but we could do with him to fight the good fight against your chirping LOL
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:39pm

City have been better away from home than at home this season. PSG will know how to approach the game whereas City might be unsure of how to given their lead

You're being wisely cautious encase it blows up in your face with McKay coming on to gloat but the second away goal is a hammer blow and PSG will not score 3 goals in the return. Two is a big ask. 

My prediction would be  is 1-1 in the second leg. 

If City get through, who would you prefer in the final? Chelsea or Real? I would rather Real myself than the english side. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:42pm

You're being wisely cautious encase it blows up in your face with McKay coming on to gloat but the second away goal is a hammer blow and PSG will not score 3 goals in the return. Two is a big ask. 

If City get through, who would you prefer in the final? Chelsea or Real? I would rather Real myself than the english side. 

Your prediction is 1-1 in the second leg and you say PSG don’t have a chance? It’s probably for the best you don’t gamble often.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:43pm

Real 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 10:43pm

Boo hoo, oil money. 
Crocodile tears. You loved tonight's game Sleepy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 60>
  Share Topic