Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Super duper monster transfers Summer 19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 2:25pm
I’m not really sure what Everton are trying to achieve here with the scattergun approach. if reports are to be believed it looks like they have gone in for about four players today.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:07pm
Juventus selling Mossie Kean, might turn out to be the worst deal they will make. Why they are been linked with Lukaku after selling him makes no sense 

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Juventus selling Mossie Kean, might turn out to be the worst deal they will make. Why they are been linked with Lukaku after selling him makes no sense 

New manager just deciding Kean's face doesn't fit?

Sarri has form for that from Chelsea.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

I think given the reaction of Chiellini to Moise Kean's celebrations, and the history of Italians with Balotelli, there's a reason his face doesn't fit alright
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

I think given the reaction of Chiellini to Moise Kean's celebrations, and the history of Italians with Balotelli, there's a reason his face doesn't fit alright
Do you mean Bonucci? (Chiellini later defended Kean).

As for Balotelli, no doubt there's been an indefensible racist element to the criticism he gets in Italy, but even if he were whiter than the Pope, he'd still be causing ructions somewhere.

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 4:54pm

Do you mean Bonucci? (Chiellini later defended Kean).

As for Balotelli, no doubt there's been an indefensible racist element to the criticism he gets in Italy, but even if he were whiter than the Pope, he'd still be causing ructions somewhere.

I do!

True about balotelli but even as a teenager before virtually any of the ructions he caused he was getting it. Could be wrong but didnt one of his first chairmen say he simply wasn't italian?
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:07pm

True about balotelli but even as a teenager before virtually any of the ructions he caused he was getting it. Could be wrong but didnt one of his first chairmen say he simply wasn't italian?

I always remember after Patrick Viera joined Arsenal from Inter, he remarked on the number of black people in public life in the UK eg in Parliament, or in the media, reading the news on TV etc.

He said the only black faces he ever saw in Italy were young men selling trinkets in railway stations. Shocked

Edited by Territorial - 07 Aug 2019 at 5:07pm
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Everton's offer of 30 mill for Iwobi rejected by Arsenal with Everton expected to come back with an improved offer. As I said to one of the lads, Everton better come back. 40 mill Arsenal are supposedly holding out for  LOLLOLLOL

As much as I thought he improved under Emery and with Sanchez gone, I would gladly take 40 million for him. Everton's spending and wage bill is ridiculous.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 7:37pm
Lukaku to hit 30 goals this season for Inter
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Lukaku to hit 30 goals this season for Inter

Needs to hit the gym first, the fat bastard.

Edited by Territorial - 07 Aug 2019 at 9:22pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 10:48pm
David Luiz to Arsenal is a strange one to me.

Great window by both Spurs and Arsenal anyhow
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 10:58pm
Real Madrid sniffing around Neymar
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 8:59am
Welbeck to Watford - wonder what they're paying him
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 9:39am
Is it just the English transfer window that closes today?
Some people just deserve a slap
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Is it just the English transfer window that closes today?

EPL and Championship 

In Italy, the Serie A transfer window remains open until Sunday August 18th, while the windows for LaLiga, Ligue 1 and the Bundesliga close on Saturday August 31st.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 11:11am
Spurs open to letting Wanyama leave on loan

kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Spurs? What have they done?

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Spurs? What have they done?

Got rid of Trippier - and that's if he'd gone on a free, or even with a payoff.

The fact we got £20m for him makes it the best bit of business by any club in the entire window LOL

Edited by Territorial - 08 Aug 2019 at 1:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic