You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Super duper monster transfers Summer 19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 6:22pm
He has a gammy knee and all
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Sponsored Links

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Bale to a Chinese club would be a boizzare one, can't see it happening though. 

A fit and fired up Bale is a level just below Ronaldo and Messi - if PSG got money for Neymar and Bale joined, it would work out very well. Mbappe wants to play through the middle so it suits the team too. 

Neymar's circus at Madrid would be an apt place for him 

Would only happen if Real were prepared to let him go for a minimal fee. 
Why'd ya say that? with the wages they'd pay why wouldnt they pay a fee?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:07pm
Put a wager on Bayern. They seem the only team in Europe bar utd that would maybe risk buying him and paying those fees.
The other option is China but he would be really signing off on his career if he did that. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 23 Jul 2019 at 10:08pm
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:25pm
Well Jiangsu Suning and Beijing Guoan are offering packages of over a million a week if you include bonuses. Bale's simply not interested in a move to China, he's more interested in the actual city/culture rather than the financial aspect which is why he's so stubborn on leaving Madrid

Bayern could afford especially with Robben and Ribery gone but is Munich a luxurious place to live? 
If not it leaves either Paris or London as viable options
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Put a wager on Bayern. They seem the only team in Europe bar utd that would maybe risk buying him and paying those fees.
The other option is China but he would be really signing off on his career if he did that. 

Would Bayern really pay £500k per week for him.
I think he will stay at Real until ZZ gets the sack.

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:34pm
Absolutely no way they would pay that money.
They don't buy old. 
And deffo not at that price.
There would be uproar from players led by Lewandoski and the fans. 

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Bale to a Chinese club would be a boizzare one, can't see it happening though. 

A fit and fired up Bale is a level just below Ronaldo and Messi - if PSG got money for Neymar and Bale joined, it would work out very well. Mbappe wants to play through the middle so it suits the team too. 

Neymar's circus at Madrid would be an apt place for him 

Would only happen if Real were prepared to let him go for a minimal fee. 
Why'd ya say that? with the wages they'd pay why wouldnt they pay a fee?

The luxury tax on top of the wages would make it impossible for the clubs there, even if they do have a lot of money.

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 10:16pm
Looks like Bale's off to Jiangsu Suning afterall... Atleast that's what the top papers in Spain are breaking tonight.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Looks like Bale's off to Jiangsu Suning afterall... Atleast that's what the top papers in Spain are breaking tonight.

Im giving up on football if bale goes to china.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Nanjing is a lovely city in fairness!

Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 10:32pm
In case anybody actually cares, I can offer a bit of background here. 
Suning also own Inter as well as Jiangsu. The Jiangsu fans are extremely unhappy with the ownership at the moment: The owners promised the world and delivered f**k all. Unprecedented protests at recent games so if this is true then it might be a move to keep the fans quiet. But if it does happen then don't be surprised if he shows up at Inter in due course. 
Also worth bearing in mind that all players who move to China are subject to a 100% tax so if Real are expecting to receive a large transfer fee then this move will be unlikely to happen unless Suning has done the government a few favours lately. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 12:15am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

LOLLOLLOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 9:14am
A very exciting last 2-3 years of his career back in the PL for £30 million? or a pathetic end to his career for £60 million.

It's a joke if he does this.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 9:27am
60 million to play in a different part of the world within a different culture for 3 years , or 30 million to play in the most over hyped league in the world. I know what I'd be excited about, show me the money baby.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 9:49am
I’d be surprised if he does go to China.
He’s way too good to be playing in that league at his age.

Surely a loan move to PSG etc is his best option.
I have my doubts if Zidane lasts the season in Madrid. High expectations.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 10:13am
I know pre season friendlies mean nothing happens but Real spanked 7-3 last night by Atletico. 5-0 down at HT and 6-0 down after 55 minute.

Diego Costa scored 4 then got sent off CoolCool

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 27 Jul 2019 at 10:13am
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 10:20am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

I know pre season friendlies mean nothing happens but Real spanked 7-3 last night by Atletico. 5-0 down at HT and 6-0 down after 55 minute.

Diego Costa scored 4 then got sent off CoolCool
Costa😎
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2019 at 10:36am
Jiangsu are a nothing team, shame to see
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>
  Share Topic