Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Overrated Goals

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 1:40pm
It is, it was bizarre. Le Tissier talks about regularly, he tells a great story about buying Hoddle and his partner a drink during a heated argument between the couple in a posh hotel in Hampshire. Hoddle hadn’t spotted Le Tissier in the corner.
Sponsored Links

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It is, it was bizarre. Le Tissier talks about regularly, he tells a great story about buying Hoddle and his partner a drink during a heated argument between the couple in a posh hotel in Hampshire. Hoddle hadn’t spotted Le Tissier in the corner.

Was this later on in the night?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Was this later on in the night?
If I remember right, Le Tissier’s partner said that woman isn’t happy, he turned around and realised she was with Hoddle and thought it would be funny to send them a bottle of wine.LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 2:00pm

One of the strangest decisions was Hoddle, of all people, ignoring him for England!
I wonder will we ever see a player like him again due to the systematic nature of the game now. 

One of my all time favourite players.
We will never see a ‘luxury player’ like him again.
I’d say he ran maybe 2/3 k’s in a match.

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 2:04pm

Glenn Hoddle is a religious conservative and doesn't like homosexuality but when he saw Le Tissier sitting on his own in the corner he couldn't help but make a pass at him
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 9:07am
Anthony Martials debut goal for United against Liverpool
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:37am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Glenn Hoddle is a religious conservative and doesn't like homosexuality but when he saw Le Tissier sitting on his own in the corner he couldn't help but make a pass at him
That  makes no sense. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 11:55am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

As was the (admittedly arguably offside) goal in 2013 in the game that won the league, where he volleyed it from over his shoulder from 30-odd yards, from Rooney's pass. I think it West Ham and the game finished 3-0. I think it was the first goal.

twas against the villa
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 12:03pm
SuperDave Cameron.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 3:57pm
Hah, very good. I couldn't remember which one it was. I knew it was one or the other.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic