Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Premier League 19/20 Season

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 10:51pm
Zaha wants to leave Palace to play CL football apparently 
Who’d take him? Liverpool or Tottenham?
Sponsored Links

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

You know, there are teams in the CL from outside the Premier League too....
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:27pm
So where do you think he’s off to?
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:36pm

So where do you think he’s off to?
An XBox
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 11:52pm
Weren't Dortmund rumoured to be sniffing around him previously ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 12:23am
Well Pulisic is leaving Dortmund to warm the bench at Chelsea, so he could possibly head there.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 2:35am
Zaha would be a great signing for any of the top sides in the PL. With a top coach over him I could see him kick on another level or 2.

Players like Zaha, Doucoure, Brooks. There is a huge amount of quality player s with middling PL sides. These guys aren't the sexiest of names so plenty won't even consider them. The smart clubs will be all over these guys in the next year or 2 though, even if their prices could well be enormous.

Richarlison is another one that the bigger clubs should break the bank to get a hold of imo. Everton will fight tooth and nail to keep him though I'd imagine. Will probably cost 100 million when he eventually moves on.

Brooks to me is a guy with the potential to play at the very top level for along long time, if he makes the right move when he eventually moves on from Bournemouth, which I'm guessing he will at some point. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 8:49am
Never saw any links of Dortmund with Zaha before. He'd do well there.
Arsenal are 4/5 favourites to sign him.

City being linked with Rodri from Atletico
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:41am
I think Zaha would be fantastic at Liverpool, when you factor in that they'll likely be challenging for the PL and CL again next season (probably want to do better in the domestic cups too mind) he would play 30/40+ games with them no problem even with Firmino,Mane, Salah as very much the first choice front 3 (as of now)

Man City got a decent return goals/assists wise from Mahrez, he added that extra bit of quality re squad depth. 

Zaha would guarantee Liverpool 10/15 goals a season and definitely a dozen or so assists, should be a no brainer trying to sign him.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 12:59pm

Both Spurs and Chelsea wanted him last season but were put off by the £70M price tag.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 1:48pm
His goal v Bournemouth last weekend had me thinking that not many others in the league would have been as quick at taking that ball from the halfway line and finishing. He needs to do it more consistently though.
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Zaha would be a great signing for any of the top sides in the PL. With a top coach over him I could see him kick on another level or 2.

Players like Zaha, Doucoure, Brooks. There is a huge amount of quality player s with middling PL sides. These guys aren't the sexiest of names so plenty won't even consider them. The smart clubs will be all over these guys in the next year or 2 though, even if their prices could well be enormous.

Richarlison is another one that the bigger clubs should break the bank to get a hold of imo. Everton will fight tooth and nail to keep him though I'd imagine. Will probably cost 100 million when he eventually moves on.

Brooks to me is a guy with the potential to play at the very top level for along long time, if he makes the right move when he eventually moves on from Bournemouth, which I'm guessing he will at some point. 
Agree about Brooks, think he could be a top player. Aren't Arsenal linked with him & Fraser?

Sessegnon to Spurs is another one I read about, be a good move for him

Would take Zaha at Liverpool but not sure Klopp would
Some people just deserve a slap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 4:28pm
Sessegnon will be a very good signing for someone when he eventually moves on. I think that a season finding his form again the championship might do him good though.

Same with Brooks who I think will be a phenomenal player. At least one more full season playing all the time for Bournemouth and I reckon there will be a huge queue for his services.

Fraser was sensational in the PL this season, loved watching him play. Hard to know if he can sustain anything near that form for a few more seasons though, which is what any bigger club will expect from him.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 6:05am
Reports Newcastle will attempt to hold further talks with Benitez this week to convince him to sign a new contract.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 6:34am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Reports Newcastle will attempt to hold further talks with Benitez this week to convince him to sign a new contract.

They better f**king do if he leaves the club is going to go full on LA and Detroit riot combined 
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 1:55pm
Garry Monk  is  the favourite for the Newcastle job currently with Mark Hughes  second with the bookies.

Edited by Double Maxim - 24 Jun 2019 at 1:56pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 1:59pm

Garry Monk  is  the favourite for the Newcastle job currently with Mark Hughes  second with the bookies.
LOLLOL
You would nearly feel sorry for them. Nearly!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2019 at 2:33pm

Mark Hughes LOL LOL LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 46>
  Share Topic