You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Loss tattoo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:25am
Are you all saying the picture at the top the guy looks better on the left to the right? have people gone insane?
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:36am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

The fact you can tell straight away should be enough for anybody to say no. Go bald gracefully, shave it off and accept it!

No one wants to be a slap head. If people can get their horrible delph sorted then why not get the hairline done also. I might get a tattoo of a six pack and well defined pecs while I'm there. Possibly arrange for a flute enlargement too. Come back like the Bionic man. 
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:43am
Get a wig and keep your wignity.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:31pm
Max says they'll do a promotional deal lads. Just enter the code 'MINTY' when making an appointment for 25% off
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Max says they'll do a promotional deal lads. Just enter the code 'MINTY' when making an appointment for 25% off

LOLLOL 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by MaxV MaxV wrote:

Are you all saying the picture at the top the guy looks better on the left to the right? have people gone insane?

Yes, yes we have 

MaxV does your salon do these type of tatooes? Stick an Ireland hat on the lawn mower man and you'd be quids in with the YBIG  Heart

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:52pm
Can ye draw little bunnies on top of the head? They would look like hares from a distance.
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by MaxV MaxV wrote:

Is this a wind up max or have you gone insane??

you're bald and that it, read a self help book or something
MaxV View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 2:44pm
Sorry I want to look good, living under a hat or reading a self help book will not help with that.

I know most peoples reaction is embrace being bald, be a man, I'm afraid there is nothing manly about being bald and looking 10 years older than you actually are, there is just baldness no manliness.
That's like saying to every woman just don't wear makeup be a woman!

Funny how nobody answers with the picture on the left looks better because it's obvious he doesn't look better bald.

By the way I don't work for anywhere that does this tattoo, I'm just someone thinking about getting it done.
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:30pm
None of my brothers are bald. My father isn't bald.  My grandfathers aren't bald. None of my cousins, except one, is bald, and I'm pretty sure he didn't get that from my side of the family.

Up until a year ago, I had a full head of hair. But since then, I've noticed a bit of thinning at the hairline. I'm not visibly going bald in any way yet, but when I comb my fringe up I can see more scalp than I used to after applying all the hair products. However, you wouldn't notice anything if I left my hair unkempt.

I don't know if my hair is receding or if it's maturing or if I'm just being paranoid. I'm also a hypochondriac.

Getting my hair cut for the first time in 5 months and dreading what it will look like when I get it shaved.

32 for reference.

IDK what I'd do if I started losing my hair TBH. I assume these things cost a couple of grand minimum.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 19 May 2021 at 8:32pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:47pm
I've a slight birds nest going on but it hasnt changed much for years and a bit of thinning at the front. If i keep what i have for another ten years id be happy but any rapid thinning and id go see about a transplant. 

Similar to my own aul boy but have read that it's the mothers side and all her brothers would be baldies. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:48pm
f**k sake just shave it off if you are going bald.  Who gives a sh*t anyway.  Far more important things to worry about than losing your hair, fair enough if you are a woman that must be tough. 

Fair play to the scientist in this regard πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Baldrick - 19 May 2021 at 8:49pm
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:49pm
Lad I work has had 2 transplants. Spent about 10 grand. Don’t think it looks great,definitely not worth it imo
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

f**k sake just shave it off if you are going bald.  Who gives a sh*t anyway.  Far more important things to worry about than losing your hair, fair enough if you are a woman that must be tough. 

Clap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:51pm

Hard man Baldrick. So what if lads want to do something about keeping hair, none of your business. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Lad I work has had 2 transplants. Spent about 10 grand. Don’t think it looks great,definitely not worth it imo

I know a lad that got it done in some place in Grange Clinic Donaghmede for 5k and it's a brilliant job. Very f**king painful he said. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Hard man Baldrick. So what if lads want to do something about keeping hair, none of your business. 

I agree it’s none of my business,  just think it’s mad and far more important things to be worrying about.  Any bald lads who embrace it are far better for it imo. 
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 8:55pm

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

I agree it’s none of my business,  just think it’s mad and far more important things to be worrying about.  Any bald lads who embrace it are far better for it imo. 

From my own experience of shaving my head, it's not a look i'd be happy with. 

Id be getting a syrup or a transplant. 
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic