You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Loss tattoo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Loss tattoo?
    Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:19pm
Hey,
Seen this new thing called a hair loss tattoo on facebook recently and though it looks interesting.

Has anyone had it done or what are your thoughts, been bald for 10 years and wouldn't mind having my hairline back.

Any comments?

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by MaxV MaxV wrote:

Hey,
Seen this new thing called a hair loss tattoo on facebook recently and though it looks interesting.

Has anyone had it done or what are your thoughts, been bald for 10 years and wouldn't mind having my hairline back.

Any comments?

My friends missis does it. She starred just doing eyebrows then lads started appearing. Seems to be a thing now 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:49pm
El Puto Amo
MaxV View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:58pm
Place does it in Malahide, might go and see it in person and see how good it looks, could look different in person.

some of these guys look so much better in the videos though
https://skalp.com/videos/
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 4:48pm
give BSM a PM. he will put u right 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 5:44pm
Let us know how you get on Max, and if they'll do a special YBIG deal
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:42pm
so rather than have a sheen on your head you have something that resembles a 1 all over? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 6:46pm
Might look like a one all over, might look like an eejit who has used permanent marker all over his head.

Also, it means you have to keep the sides shaved at a one all over level, which sort of defeats the whole thing. It requires even more maintenance than being bald, as the difference would be more readily noticeable.

In short, it's f**king stupid.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:13pm
Not just buy a nice hat LOL
Il Principe View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Il Principe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:34pm
ffs ridiculous  LOL
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 7:41pm
Didn't Walter Zenga do something like this for his beard?
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 8:49pm
I'm going to stick with my wig collection. Blonde one day, brunette the next. Tremendous.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 8:17am
Pal of mine is getting one of those quiffs put on. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 9:07am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Pal of mine is getting one of those quiffs put on. 

Dubs Thumbs Down
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:09am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Didn't Walter Zenga do something like this for his beard?
He had a henna beard that made him look like a Lego man.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:14am

Has anyone on here got the hair restoration procedure? I've met a few lads who have had it done in the last year or so and they have sensational full thick barnets now. My Turkish barber actually started giving it the hard sell a while ago also. He had the full brochures and price lists for the trip to his pals place in Turkey. He is clearly taking progressive steps to safeguard his future assets I.E. his clients hair. 
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:20am
The fact you can tell straight away should be enough for anybody to say no. Go bald gracefully, shave it off and accept it!
MaxV View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaxV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 11:24am
I had a good look into hair transplants and you never get the result you expect, seen a few in person too, do not look good. You can only take the hair out the back of your head and move it to the front, they can only take out 1000 to 4000 hairs, if your already bald you would need 50,000 hairs to make it look like a head of hair. So looks super patchy and thin.

This hair tattoo thing looks a better option, yes you would have to keep the sides short but you look like you have a hairline again. I shave the back and sides every 3 days anywhere so it would be no different, I would just now look like I have a shaved head instead of a bald head, it's a no brainer. the guys saying don't bother just be bald are just kidding themselves, of course if they had a choice between no hairline or having a hairline they would choice hairline every time!!!

I'll see if they will give a group discount haha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic