You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Game of Thrones
    Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 8:49am
Can't see another one which is surprising

Slow build up for the first two episodes, but is just moving all the pieces into place for what should be an excellent episode next week.

There's going to be some bloodshed!

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:08am
A mod who was only on Season 4 deleted the original one over fear of spoilers
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:13am
It's like a soap opera with better production but also guts and norks. Although the nudity has been sadly lacking from this season so far. 
El Puto Amo
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:23am
it's the biggest load of donkey dick ever 
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:34am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

it's the biggest load of donkey dick ever 

It's probably Ros na Run on a loop in your gaff.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

It's like a soap opera with better production but also guts and norks. Although the nudity has been sadly lacking from this season so far. 
As Stewart Lee brilliantly described it: Peter Stringfellow presents The Lord of the Rings!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 9:50am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

As Stewart Lee brilliantly described it: Peter Stringfellow presents The Lord of the Rings!

Sums it up nicely LOL

I'll be honest I never really watched it until before Season 7 started, When I was off work sick I started watching the Season 1 DVD and watched it all in that day (Season 1 not season 1-6)

I then preceded to watch the rest before Season 7 started.
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 12:29pm
Only got into it recently. Thought it wouldn't be my cup of tea. After 4 or 5 episodes still wasn't sure, and then was hooked. Blitzed the rest of the seasons in a few weeks.

Definitely one of the best TV shows I've watched
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL
El Puto Amo
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

A mod who was only on Season 4 deleted the original one over fear of spoilers

Only reading that now. Surely a simple do not go into the thread until up to date would have sufficed
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 9:47pm
Decent old battle in this week's episode. Lot of the battle was hard to watch with the dark and blurry but very good ending
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:35am
Very good episode alright.
The dark side.. And the light
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:44am
Great episode, one of the best. Was dark in parts alright, especially at the beginning. The last 10-15 minutes were brilliantly done with hardly any dialogue used Clap
Some people just deserve a slap
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:47am
The use of music was great. Was similar to the episode where Cersai blew up the church for her sons wedding. 
The dark side.. And the light
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 9:53am
Yeah very similar alright. Think Bran speaking to Theon were the only lines in that time. Even the end, no music, just pure silence. Great viewing. Same director as Hardhome & Battle of the Bastards
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 10:35am
I hated it. We’ve had the threat of the white walkers built up for 7 and a half seasons, and then they are entirely wiped out in the space of a few hours? Bollocks to that
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 10:39am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

I hated it. We’ve had the threat of the white walkers built up for 7 and a half seasons, and then they are entirely wiped out in the space of a few hours? Bollocks to that

You can't have a stalemate with an enemy like that. Either the whitewalkers won or lost and if they win they march south pretty much unstoppable. 
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2019 at 10:52am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

There's only 3 episodes left, had to happen sometime I suppose. A full one of nearly an hour & a half dedicated to it isn't enough? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic