You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DA JEMMY O'COCKERTY TRED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DA JEMMY O'COCKERTY TRED
    Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:04pm
D PLAIN PPL OF IRELAND IS WITH JEMMY

IRELANDS ONLEE FEERLESS INVESTIGASHUNARY JURNILIST

U IS BEING FOOLED BY DA POLITISHUNS

BUY JEMMY'S NEW SUPER VIRILITY PILLS 2 MAKE YOU A SUPER HERO

DOWN WIT D FASHIST EU 

GOD BLUD SOYL FAYT JEMMY

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:06pm
2DAY JEMMY DUZ A FEERLESS INVESTIGASHUNRY EXPOSAY ABOUT HOW LESBIENS IS EXTERMINASHUNING DA WHITE RACE

DATS REEL JURNLIZM
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:07pm
LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:09pm
TREE WURDS

PREZIDENT JON WATERZ

RIP GOD HE DIED FOR YISSER SINZ
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 3:11pm
D PROBLEM HERE IS I CANT SHOUT AND DRAW YISSER ATTENSHUN WHEN IM REALLY MAD AS ME CAPS LOCK IS BROKE

WATCH JEMMYS LIVE STREEM 2NITE SHES DEDLY
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 4:08pm
Followed this one on Twitter.....I thought it was a parody account.
She was in the Phoenix Park, talking at the sky (yes, the sky) and the Papal Cross.
We should close our air space because we are being poisoned by chemtrails.

Someone should really check how much airspace there is between her ears.

She is running in the upcoming European Elections.....along with our friend Hermann Kelly
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 4:15pm
MOBILE PHONE REPAIR SHOPS AND VAPE SHOPS = GENOCIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO DOWN TO SWORDS PAVILION SHOPPING CENTRE AND SEE WHAT GENOCIDE IS!!!!!!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 4:16pm
soree forgetted to spel rite abuv der
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 4:44pm
Watched a YouTube video filmed in Dalkey.

More cringeworthy than Partridge or David Brent.

“Richard Boyd Barrett.......Duke of york.....people before puberty”

WTF!

Seriously it has to be a parody account.
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 9:42am
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

She is running in the upcoming European Elections.....along with our friend Hermann Kelly

this is great news as it splits the loon vote 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:09am
Luckily the vote split is actually only splitting a tiny percentage of the actual vote. I’m not a huge fan of the establishment parties, but I’d much rather them get all the seats and sit in the Parliament with a positive attitude to the European Project. The independent vote for people without any profile is just not there.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:15am
Ben Gilroys leaflet LOL

Edited by Denis Irwin - 16 May 2019 at 10:16am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:38am
Kelly is an intelligent chap, his views I have no time for but he is articulate, he would be a good politician if his ideas weren't so fringe.

Gemma is on a different planet to the rest of us, she seems to have serious mental health issues.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:42am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Kelly is an intelligent chap, his views I have no time for but he is articulate, he would be a good politician if his ideas weren't so fringe.

Gemma is on a different planet to the rest of us, she seems to have serious mental health issues.
It is either that, or she has seen an opportunity to make some money off her vile views. Like Yaxley-Lennon over here, I don’t think she believes half the things she says but thinks she can prey on people’s vulnerability. 
I think that is much worse.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 10:58am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

It is either that, or she has seen an opportunity to make some money off her vile views. Like Yaxley-Lennon over here, I don’t think she believes half the things she says but thinks she can prey on people’s vulnerability. 
I think that is much worse.

I was talking to someone about this recently. Monetising hate has been around for a long time, the KKK used to have subscriber mailing lists back in the 1930's, but it's never been easier to do than it is now. 
Loads of numpties have obviously cottoned on to this and realise that to make a real impact they have to be more radical in their views than the other idiots. Extreme content equals clicks and views online which equates to €€€.  
El Puto Amo
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 11:57am
Gilroy running as well , qualityLOL thats the vote completely split 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Ben Gilroys leaflet LOL

That's a hurl that's never seen a sliothar.

Anyway, that leaflet is so full of grammatical errors that I think it's given me AIDS.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 1:35pm
[

Anyway, that leaflet is so full of grammatical errors that I think it's given me AIDS.
[/QUOTE]

Talking about errors SD did you hear about the new bank note in Australia ( can't recall which one ) but they have a spelling mistake on it , now that's a big one .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic