You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro U17s May 3-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:21am
Still unsure if spurs will release Troy Parrot .
Sponsored Links

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 11:31am
Release the Parrott

Edited by JoxerDaly - 29 Apr 2019 at 11:32am
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 12:04pm
Will be a huge miss if they donโ€™t release him. Havnt seen him play live yet but he really is our best underage prospect. What is the actual reason they wonโ€™t release him? Do they want to give him a rest or are they still involved in some league that late?
Joxer34 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joxer34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 12:33pm
Surprised the two lads from united mipo odubeko and deji sotona havenโ€™t made it and isnโ€™t tyreik Wright still underage??
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 12:53pm
Got an email from the FAI saying that I'll need to print off tickets as season ticket won't work on the night. Email says U16's are free in but they also need a ticket. There was no option to add a childrens ticket to mine when I clicked the link. Then when I looked on Ticketmaster, children tickets were only available in another part of the ground. Anyone else have this problem?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Got an email from the FAI saying that I'll need to print off tickets as season ticket won't work on the night. Email says U16's are free in but they also need a ticket. There was no option to add a childrens ticket to mine when I clicked the link. Then when I looked on Ticketmaster, children tickets were only available in another part of the ground. Anyone else have this problem?
Just get an adult ticket for them anyway when they are free. I think you can get up to 8 tickets anywy
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Just get an adult ticket for them anyway when they are free. I think you can get up to 8 tickets anywy
Will try that so. Thumbs Up

As You Were
Three in a row
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:12pm
Had problems getting tickets for the games in Home Farm did anyone else have the same problem? Some good games on in Tolka Park and Whitehall. Very handy as both only a few minutes walk from college.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:27pm
Got 5 tickets for the two Ireland matches in Tallaght and the Semi in Tallaght. Would only allow me to get 3 for the final.

As You Were
Three in a row
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:29pm
No Okoflex, Parrott, Odubeko, Sotona or Gilseenan.

Obviously Okoflex has been playing with the Brits, Gilseenan hasnt been involved in any squads for some reason and Parrott might be involved, anyone know why the other 2 arnt included ? 

Yoco Santos View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoco Santos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:53pm
Not returning any ticket for the Netherlands v England game and the final through season ticket link. Anyone else having a problem with tickets for those games?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Yoco Santos Yoco Santos wrote:

Not returning any ticket for the Netherlands v England game and the final through season ticket link. Anyone else having a problem with tickets for those games?
Got the final grand yeah but nothing for any games in home farm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 1:59pm
RTE showing the game against Greece live on RTE 2 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Yoco Santos View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoco Santos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Pity it is on the same night as a full round of LOI fixtures.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 2:28pm

Yeah terrible planning. Would have been very easy to move the LOI to the Saturday for on week. Might have even attracted some travelling fans to the games
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:05pm

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
This concept needs to be looked at also, one of the reason there was such a big crowd in tallaght for the Rovers v Bohs game was because it was a stand alone fixture. I was at the game and in my company was 3 Cork City supporters, 1 Shels, 1 Pat's and 1 neutral.  
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 4:43pm

It seems you can still buy tickets for Whitehall but don't see any free ones.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic