You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro U17s May 3-19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro U17s May 3-19
    Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:53pm
I hope  this is well attended and supported. Our good friend Cria is  one of the people running this event. Tickets are free and available through Ticketmaster and FAI ticket office.
It would be great to get as many people into all games. Like most here I feel like I owe her a favour or 2 so I will be attending  all ROI games and most games within an hour or so from Mullingar. It would be great if some of you could attend a game or 2 in your locality.

Edited by nvidic - 02 May 2019 at 3:20pm
Sponsored Links

Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:57pm
How did you manage to get them for free? Thought they were all a fiver.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 1:57pm
Can we just take a moment to thank JD for this championships coming to Ireland as we all know this wouldn't happen without him....!!!

In all seriousness, If I was at home I'd be trying to go to as many games as possible. Hopefully our lads will get great support and hopefully the event is well supported in general. Would make our bids for future tournaments stronger. And hopefully seeing this top underage players might inspire the younger generations. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:05pm
Will go to our games in Tallaght but I thought all tickets were a fiver. FAI said to me on Facebook that because it's a UEFA event, season ticket holders do not get in for free.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:16pm
Ireland games would be a great occasion to hold a protest against JD and the FAI in front of all their Uefa 'friends'
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:26pm
Will go to the tallaght games and got a ticket for the final. Can't go wrong for a fiver a pop
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Ireland games would be a great occasion to hold a protest against JD and the FAI in front of all their Uefa 'friends'

I'd be against this - not fair on our U-17 team
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 3:29pm
a comprise if you want to protest do so  at games where Ireland are not playing
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 3:45pm
Or after at main entrance to Tallaght Stadium. HE will be there and a lot of UEFA VIPs.

Edited by ProudAndLoud - 17 Apr 2019 at 3:46pm
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

How did you manage to get them for free? Thought they were all a fiver.
I just received an email from the FAI offering me tickets for €2.

It really is Arthur Daley stuff isn it.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 4:03pm
€2  is the handling charge package and postage. Think that they are free in Ticketmaster too just handling fees.

Edited by Missy - 17 Apr 2019 at 4:05pm
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 6:50pm
I paid 5 euro each plus handling on ticketmaster.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 7:22pm
Presume you can pay into all these games at the gate?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Presume you can pay into all these games at the gate?
Bollocks, I misread that. Being a smart arse doesn't always come off.Embarrassed

Edited by pre Madonna - 17 Apr 2019 at 8:59pm
nordlingen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordlingen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2019 at 9:43pm
would be totally against any form of protest at any of the games....
Hoping to tip up to Longford for England v France on Fri then back to Tallaght Stadium for Ireland v Greece + 5/6 more over the two weeks...
Anyone know if it's definite that tickets on sale at grounds on match days ?
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Can we just take a moment to thank JD for this championships coming to Ireland as we all know this wouldn't happen without him....!!!

In all seriousness, If I was at home I'd be trying to go to as many games as possible. Hopefully our lads will get great support and hopefully the event is well supported in general. Would make our bids for future tournaments stronger. And hopefully seeing this top underage players might inspire the younger generations. 

I'm still thanking him for the WNT's upcoming fixture in September.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:04pm

Republic of Ireland Under-17 Head Coach Colin O'Brien can now fully prepare for the 2019 UEFA European Under-17 Championships after learning who his team will face in the group stage of the tournament.

The tournament, which will be held in The Republic of Ireland from May 3-19, sees 15 teams join the host nation in competing for the trophy that was last lifted by The Netherlands in England in 2018.

The draw ceremony took place in Aviva Stadium - with over 14,000 people from around the world tuning into the live stream on the FAI Facebook page - and all 16 nations who will be involved were represented.

Tournament ambassador John O'Shea helped conduct the Draw, which saw Ireland placed into Group A alongside Greece, Czech Republic, and Belgium.

FAI Season Ticket Holders and Club Ireland Members get free access to matches as part of their membership

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:12pm
Will take a few of theses games in on the ST so
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic