Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nathan Collins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 97>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

It would be interesting to see what the reaction would be on here if Collins had made the clearance Dawson did for Southamptons goal. He'd be taking pelters I'd imagine.

Given that its probably the brain fart moments that have him out of the team rather than Kilman, people on here were dead right to hold him to a half decent standard and criticise his poor mistakes, rather than try act like all Irish players are the bestest boys in the whole wide world like you do.

You literally have proof that Collins cant keep making the mistakes he was (as he has lost his place in the team as a result), yet you're going to keep pushing a narrative that he was unfairly treated by people on here. Laughable as per usual.

What on earth are you on about? I asked what posters would say if Collins had made the clearance Dawson did leading to Sputhampton's goal, you've done everything except answer that (probably because you'd be one of the first on here calling him a bomb scare) LOL
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

Sheedy11 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheedy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 6:45pm

Originally posted by E2016 E2016 wrote:

It would be interesting to see what the reaction would be on here if Collins had made the clearance Dawson did for Southamptons goal. He'd be taking pelters I'd imagine.

Given that its probably the brain fart moments that have him out of the team rather than Kilman, people on here were dead right to hold him to a half decent standard and criticise his poor mistakes, rather than try act like all Irish players are the bestest boys in the whole wide world like you do.

You literally have proof that Collins cant keep making the mistakes he was (as he has lost his place in the team as a result), yet you're going to keep pushing a narrative that he was unfairly treated by people on here. Laughable as per usual.

What on earth are you on about? I asked what posters would say if Collins had made the clearance Dawson did leading to Sputhampton's goal, you've done everything except answer that (probably because you'd be one of the first on here calling him a bomb scare) LOL

Only those Ireland fans suffering an identity crisis (largely those 'supporting Celtic' and frequenting those forums) would utter the Scotticism ''bomb scare'.

(Lay off the Celtic forums, guys, It's embarrassing!).
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Sheedy11 Sheedy11 wrote:

Only those Ireland fans suffering an identity crisis (largely those 'supporting Celtic' and frequenting those forums) would utter the Scotticism ''bomb scare'.

Ah please explain to me what in the actual f*ck you're talking about here?
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Indeed, maybe people down Sowf dont know what a bomb scare is? Smile It certainly isnt a Scotticism!
Idah Dream!
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 7:34pm

Scotticism LOL

Defo a free stater! Well known term used by us up North.
Badgersboys9 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badgersboys9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2023 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Scotticism LOL

Defo a free stater! Well known term used by us up North.

Was wondering myself alright LOL
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 7:09pm
Dawson signing for Wolves has been disastrous for him.

Hodge doesn't even make the bench.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 7:13pm
Well and truly dropped at this point in time alright.
eddiebro View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eddiebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2023 at 7:28pm
I would think a run of consecutive losses will have him back in
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 4:52am
Originally posted by eddiebro eddiebro wrote:

. . . the Championship. 
The Ham View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Mr Brick Mr Brick wrote:

. . . the Championship. 

Which is his current level, he's a very talented player but he's liable to make a mistake. Alot of us are blinded by his wonder goal, Odamibele is a much better CH but it looks like his injuries might hold him back which is typically irish. 
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by The Ham The Ham wrote:

. . . the Championship. 

Which is his current level, he's a very talented player but he's liable to make a mistake. Alot of us are blinded by his wonder goal, Odamibele is a much better CH but it looks like his injuries might hold him back which is typically irish. 
Omobamidele is a mile off Collins.
The Ham View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

. . . the Championship. 

We'll see
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 10:38pm

Originally posted by SeaSharp SeaSharp wrote:

. . . the Championship. 

We'll see

Yes, we will. He's not even close. Grant Hanley is keeping him out of the Norwich team FFS.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2023 at 8:47am

. . . the Championship. 

I thought he was a world class rollsroyce of a player?

Edited by horsebox - 26 Feb 2023 at 8:47am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2023 at 11:04pm
It would almost be worth Collins staying on the bench just to see this admin lose his mind over the situation. The emojis LOL

The Fulham game they played okay but beyond that the results have only been okay for them without taking off. Southampton they were haunted. I wouldn’t say Collins omission has improved them that much. Still the same issues mainly being can’t score. 
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2023 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

It would almost be worth Collins staying on the bench just to see this admin lose his mind over the situation. The emojis LOL

The Fulham game they played okay but beyond that the results have only been okay for them without taking off. Southampton they were haunted. I wouldn’t say Collins omission has improved them that much. Still the same issues mainly being can’t score. 

Unfortunately for Collins, Dawson has done very well since coming in, so I'd be concerned that Nathan isnt going to get a look in between now and France, maybe the Latvia game is a blessing in disguise, but regardless it's a far from ideal situation.
Idah Dream!
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2023 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Unfortunately for Collins, Dawson has done very well since coming in, so I'd be concerned that Nathan isnt going to get a look in between now and France, maybe the Latvia game is a blessing in disguise, but regardless it's a far from ideal situation.

Factor in that the likely 4th & 5th choice CB's, Omobaimidele and Duffy are also not starting for their clubs currently!
Idah Dream!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6566676869 97>
  Share Topic