You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nathan Collins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 97>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2021 at 3:59pm
Scored today in a 3 -1 victory v Stockport. 
Sponsored Links

darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 7:24pm
Starting this evening for Burnley.
Clarke and Hendrick start for Newcastle
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 9:26am
Collins played well according to the ratings on The Burnley Forum. 
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 10:08am
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Pity he’ll have to wait another 7 years to mee and tarkowski retire to get his place. Bad move.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 10:16am

I did read that he whacked  Maxuim and got booked , Burnley legend in the making Big smile
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 11:47am
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Pity he’ll have to wait another 7 years to mee and tarkowski retire to get his place. Bad move.
Do you really think Burnley paid that much money and effort to sign him so that he could sit on the bench for 7 years?
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 12:31pm
Great signing for both himself and Burnley. He will do well there once he settles.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Eoink21 Eoink21 wrote:

Do you really think Burnley paid that much money and effort to sign him so that he could sit on the bench for 7 years?

Keane and Tarkowski were the same bench options there first year or two. you don't tend to see Dyche signings playing regularly from the start they are introduced gradually especially younger ones. Cornet I'd be interested to see is he an exception class player for now so I suspect he may be! 

My own reading is Tarkowski leaves for free at the end of the year and Collins will come in as his replacement. If one of them or Lowton get injured for a few weeks even you may well see Collins get proper regular game time anyways. Collins is a decent prospect he will only need one chance to stake a proper claim! 

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 12:52pm

While Tarkowski and mee are there can’t see anyone else playing centre half. Hope I’m wrong of course.

Edited by King_Kenny - 26 Aug 2021 at 12:53pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Keane and Tarkowski were the same bench options there first year or two. you don't tend to see Dyche signings playing regularly from the start they are introduced gradually especially younger ones. Cornet I'd be interested to see is he an exception class player for now so I suspect he may be! 

My own reading is Tarkowski leaves for free at the end of the year and Collins will come in as his replacement. If one of them or Lowton get injured for a few weeks even you may well see Collins get proper regular game time anyways. Collins is a decent prospect he will only need one chance to stake a proper claim! 

You read it very well Kevin , spot on Thumbs Up
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

With Cornet signing Murph a well renowned attacking full back/winger is there any chance Dyche tries WBs/5 at the back at any stage? Accomadates the 3 CBs and it looks like it might suit Burnley? 

Edited by kevin100 - 26 Aug 2021 at 2:16pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2021 at 2:24pm

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

With Cornet signing Murph a well renowned attacking full back/winger is there any chance Dyche tries WBs/5 at the back at any stage? Accomadates the 3 CBs and it looks like it might suit Burnley? 

This is the question , now don't know too much about him myself but lots think he is a very good player . As for playing 3 at the back he has tried this a few times and so far never worked .
Dyche is 442 for a set due to the players we have , now if things go pear sharped in the next 4 games which we well could get beat i can see a change with Collins coming in at the back .
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 11:45am
Ive nothing tangible to base this on, call it a hunch. But i fear this kid is going to be injury prone.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 11:48am
class input Clap
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 11:50am
Much like yours over in the match thread re withdrawals Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2021 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Much like yours over in the match thread re withdrawals Clap

Thanks Didzy
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2021 at 7:07pm
Plays tonight again for Burnley! Burnely got an ideal draw compared to well most other teams they could have played so hopefully they can take advantage of that qualify and Collins will get another outing in the Cup. 
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 2:11pm
starts today, hopefully it goes well for him. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 97>
  Share Topic