Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nathan Collins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 97>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Lads, do ye not thing you're over-analysing the fcuk out of a couple of seconds of a twitter clip?

Nah, the only reasonable conclusion is that they hate each other due to Cullen being a die hard Royalist and McClean being a raging Provo.

LOL

I said it was a hypothetical and unlikely. Unlike you to get so het up about something so trivial.

Perhaps one day you'll stop posting utter drivel - just a hypothetical, and unlikely.
We're decent enough..
Sponsored Links

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 7:29pm

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Lads, do ye not thing you're over-analysing the fcuk out of a couple of seconds of a twitter clip?

Nah, the only reasonable conclusion is that they hate each other due to Cullen being a die hard Royalist and McClean being a raging Provo.

LOL

I said it was a hypothetical and unlikely. Unlike you to get so het up about something so trivial.

Perhaps one day you'll stop posting utter drivel - just a hypothetical, and unlikely.

As I've said, it's not the message you have a problem with, it's the messenger. You could easily ignore what I'm saying and stop taking sly digs all the time; it's not that hard. Like I said, you ignored one poster who brought up Conor Noss holding out for a Germany cap but if I posted the same thing you'd be swarming on it like a fly on cow sh*t.

You've already abused me in private messages and I ignored it. We can arrange for me to give you my phone # so you can leave me angry voicemails as well if you like? Instead of you constantly getting triggered by everything I say and clogging up the forum with this moronic vendetta.

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 21 Sep 2022 at 7:48pm
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 9:58pm

Like I said, you ignored one poster who brought up Conor Noss holding out for a Germany cap but if I posted the same thing you'd be swarming on it like a fly on cow sh*t.
Now let me see.

That would make The OShea the fly, and you the....

LOL

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Like I said, you ignored one poster who brought up Conor Noss holding out for a Germany cap but if I posted the same thing you'd be swarming on it like a fly on cow sh*t.
Now let me see.

LOL

You're kind of like the larva. 
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 10:07pm

Originally posted by Territorial Territorial wrote:

Now let me see.

LOL

You're kind of like the larva. 
Oscar Wilde will never be dead while you're alive, thats for sure!
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 10:09pm
Here we go again Sleepy
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 10:12pm
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 10:23pm
https://c.tenor.com/V4QdRW5bNNgAAAAC/step-brothers-step-brothers-gif.gif
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

https://c.tenor.com/V4QdRW5bNNgAAAAC/step-brothers-step-brothers-gif.gif
 LOL
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 10:47pm

Haaland's one was just as bad. Dermot Gallagher talking out of his hoop.

Where's his dodgy Irish accent gone LOL
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2022 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Split 2 coming to a cinema near you this Halloween.  Dermot Gallagher is the half English half Irish split personality who speaks with two different accents.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 1:17am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

Split 2 coming to a cinema near you this Halloween.  Dermot Gallagher is the half English half Irish split personality who speaks with two different accents.
leave dermo alone...once a Hoop always a Hoop 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2022 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Fruice Fruice wrote:

Originally posted by AbuAbu AbuAbu wrote:

Case for the defence
firstly the tackle was not that bad and the yoke made a big deal about it. yes NC caught him but his foot went across him rather than being planted into his stomach.

both players were off the ground which means it is very hard to change ur trajectory. NC was up first and the yoke jumped towards the ball also which is where NC had his foot.

Case for the prosecution
NC needs to learn that once he is off the ground he is out of control and then it is in the lap of the gods. If he was cuter he would have stayed on his feet and let that other thing jump into him and the red card would (should, because obviously u wouldn't send off and english player for fouling an irish player the week thats in it!)

Verdict
I think a red was probably justified but just about. Still shots make it look like he went through him when the reality is he went across him. No real danger in it other than a scrape and a few bruises. But he still caught him above the hip.

What a load of thrash there is no question to be asked it’s a red card 100 times out of 100 within the laws of the game.

Anything else is just rubbish talk Collins knows it as well.

Pretty sure i said it was a red card ...........have a nice day
It's not me it's you:-)
SC92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2022 at 6:25pm
I'm having a break from resentment about rash challenges so here is a fun video of Wolves players including Nathan reacting to his FIFA card.

Ruben Neves looks offended on behalf of Nathan and Max Kilman about some of the scores.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 3:59pm
Bruno Lage sacked. The managers of the younger Irish lads in the EPL not having a great time of it this season. Hassenthutl could go next if Southampton can't pull out a few results.

Edited by You Tell Me - 02 Oct 2022 at 4:00pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Bruno Lage sacked. The managers of the younger Irish lads in the EPL not having a great time of it this season. Hassenthutl could go next if Southampton can't pull out a few results.

Perfect opportunity for Loyal Brendan to jump ship and won;t have to move house.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Perfect opportunity for Loyal Brendan to jump ship and won;t have to move house.
would it surprise anyone if this was lined up?
SC92 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 4:38pm
Glad that's done. He gave me the Max Kilman and Nathan Collins CB partnership I love but alot of his decision making has been atrocious. Ruben Neves wasted at CB is nightmare worthy into reality. Up to Nathan to impress a new manager can't see us not buying a CB or two in January, not saying he deserves to be dropped at all but any decent calibre of manager won't want only two senior CBs.

As for our manager it will be someone Portuguese or Julen Lopetegui who nearly took us over pre Nuno but got the spain job so didn't happen he seems to be out of Sevilla any day now so really wouldn't suprise me.

Edited by SC92 - 02 Oct 2022 at 4:39pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5354555657 97>
  Share Topic