Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nathan Collins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 97>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Like always he will need to get Dyche fit first then he will get his chance .

Surely Collins should prioritise his own physical condition rather than worry about the fitness levels of his new manager? 
Wink
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 9:45pm
Lovely kid remember him as a 5 year old always having a ball at his feet. From a great football family. He has the right mentality and people around him to do really well in the game.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 9:55pm
I haven't seen much of him. If he gets any sort of gametime is he a starter for us?? 
I love beer gardens
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Lovely kid remember him as a 5 year old always having a ball at his feet. From a great football family. He has the right mentality Andrew  people around him to do really well in the game.
how much are cherry orchard likely to get out of the deal?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Lovely kid remember him as a 5 year old always having a ball at his feet. From a great football family. He has the right mentality Andrew  people around him to do really well in the game.

€700k reported online 
El Puto Amo
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 10:07pm

€700k reported online 
Shocked
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 10:17pm

€700k reported online 

And what will CO do with 700k?

I heard one of the other clubs who got money from these transfer fees pocketed the money before he got enough to buy his own pub.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 10:43pm
Happens regualr in amateur sport corruotion is rife, boxing club in Coolock was forced to close after govt grant went missing few year ago.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2021 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

I haven't seen much of him. If he gets any sort of gametime is he a starter for us?? 

Most likely yes, he's probably our most promising younger player at this point in time. Looks tailor made for the right side of a three man central defence.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 12:38am
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Most likely yes, he's probably our most promising younger player at this point in time. Looks tailor made for the right side of a three man central defence.

A 100% of let’s say the late 98-02 age groups Collins and Kelleher are the two with the highest ceiling to my mind. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 6:26am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

€700k reported online 

I heard one of the other clubs who got money from these transfer fees pocketed the money before he got enough to buy his own pub.
was talk of a new clubhouse 
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 9:24am
With so many promising young CBs coming through at the moment hopefully we can really nail down the 5-3-2 formation at international level to make the most of them.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

€700k reported online 
Yes indeed.

They pulled their Intermediate team two weeks ago !!
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 12:44pm

Why didn’t CO stick their Saturday team players into the Inter side to maintain their league status? No doubt they would be relegated but they could regroup for next season. It’s a long way back to Intermediate football if they drop out 

El Puto Amo
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 1:02pm
Nothing to do with players.

They had a squad and manager.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 2:10pm

Why didn’t CO stick their Saturday team players into the Inter side to maintain their league status? No doubt they would be relegated but they could regroup for next season. It’s a long way back to Intermediate football if they drop out 

Thats exactly what they have done
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2021 at 2:14pm

Thumbs Up
El Puto Amo
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2021 at 2:46pm
How is he getting on with pre-season
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 97>
  Share Topic